ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent !!! Advise needed!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

durae1D
Newly Registered

Urgent !!! Advise needed!!

Post by durae1D » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:56 pm

HI
I'm an Indian citizen. I came into the UK on tier 4 visa (16 months validity) for my masters.
I fell in love with an EU girl in university (polish) she is a student doing bachelor's and doing part-time work and has been in the country for 3 years and we were living together for 1 year and 11 months and are not married yet.

My visa expired on Jan 31st 2017 to extend my stay I applied an FLR (FP) leave outside the rules based on private life on 30th Jan 2017 with the help of a legal adviser.

I got my biometric letter on 9th Feb 2017 and I enrolled for it on 12th Feb 2017

my legal adviser made this application to buy time for me so i can complete my 2 year and apply for eea residence card based on a eea unmarried durable partner.

i received a letter from home office on 8th june 2017 saying the fee has not been payed and have 10 days to make the payment. ( my legal adviser said she made the payment to the home office within 10 working days)

now on 25th august i receive a letter saying that no payment is made and my application is refused as an invalid application. Reason stating that i have not made the payment or documentation withing the timescale given.

the letter i received is icd 4946.
contents:
1. which has liabilty of removel stating you will not be removerd for 7 calender days after the date the letter is received .
2.consequence so overstaying.
3.help and advice.
4.making a new application.

what are my option here?

please reply ASAP
can i make another FLR Fp application buy some time and then make a EEA application after my 2 year period is over.

please tell me the merits and de merits of my current situation.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent !!! Advise needed!!

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Please continue in your topic you already have, link below.

general-uk-immigration-forum/urgent-hel ... l#p1527544
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.