ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extesnion Applicant Docs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Tier 1 Extesnion Applicant Docs

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello All ,

I am applying for tier1 Entrepreneur extension in first week for Oct the docs which i am attaching

1-3 years accounts
2- Director loan agreement
3- Accountant letters i-e job and investment
4- employer liability insurance
5-Business bank statement Director loan
6- personal bank statement Director loan
7-current appointment report
8-Employees RTI & FPS
9- Salary Slips
10- Employee ID Docs
11- UK MBA degree
12- maintenance Funds
13- CT600-
14- letters from HMRC For Payee & Cooperation Tax
15- UK bank letter trading letter
16- VAT Returns and certificate
17- Tendency agreeement
18- Suppliers Invoices
19- clients Invovices agreement of trade

if there is anything which can be added in this please do leme know any valueable comment from the moderators will be highly appreciated

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Extesnion Applicant Docs

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:54 pm
Hello All ,

I am applying for tier1 Entrepreneur extension in first week for Oct the docs which i am attaching

1-3 years accounts Only 1 year needed, other optional
3- Accountant letters i-e job and investment Optional
4- employer liability insurance Optional
5-Business bank statement Director loanMake sure your name is against the remittances
6- personal bank statement Director loanOptional
7-current appointment report Needs to cover both 6 months after arrival and three months before application
8-Employees RTI & FPS Ensure starting date is shown and ending date (if applicable)
9- Salary Slips
10- Employee ID Docs
11- UK MBA degree Optional
12- maintenance Funds
13- CT600-
14- letters from HMRC For Payee & Cooperation Tax Optional, only one tax document needed
15- UK bank letter trading letter Optional, if you have bank statement
16- VAT Returns and certificate Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test
17- Tendency agreeement Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test
18- Suppliers Invoices Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test
19- clients Invovices agreement of trade Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test

if there is anything which can be added in this please do leme know any valueable comment from the moderators will be highly appreciated
You are missing a document that shows UK business address from the Companies house - certificate of incorporation, for example.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:18 pm

thanks for that i forgot to write that that i ve already added in my folder thnx for ur valuable comments

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm
umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:54 pm
Hello All ,

1-3 years accounts Only 1 year needed, other optional
3- Accountant letters i-e job and investment Optional
4- employer liability insurance Optional
5-Business bank statement Director loanMake sure your name is against the remittances
6- personal bank statement Director loanOptional
7-current appointment report Needs to cover both 6 months after arrival and three months before application
8-Employees RTI & FPS Ensure starting date is shown and ending date (if applicable)
9- Salary Slips
10- Employee ID Docs
11- UK MBA degree Optional
12- maintenance Funds
13- CT600-
14- letters from HMRC For Payee & Cooperation Tax Optional, only one tax document needed
15- UK bank letter trading letter Optional, if you have bank statement
16- VAT Returns and certificate Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test
17- Tendency agreeement Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test
18- Suppliers Invoices Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test
19- clients Invovices agreement of trade Optional but good for genuine entrepreneur test

You are missing a document that shows UK business address from the Companies house - certificate of incorporation, for example.
Hi, CAR can cover the above missing document or not? CAR also show registered address.
Regards

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 pm

marchnath,

what else can u provide for uk business address.. I thought CAR tells everything bout address .. as with it has filing history which confirms uk office ( business address)...

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 pm

thanks i did transfer from my personal Account to my Business account it doesnt shows my name in few transcation in few it does show my acoount no but says mobile channel

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Wish you all the Best Umer Shahzad!
I am also going to apply extention in end of October
Can I ask up to which months you are supplying accounts, I mean I was planning to submit accouts till August 2017 and then Business Bank statement from August2017 to October 2017, or should get account maximum period before we apply.

2nd Question to Marchnath
I am little bit confuse about CAR, term used "3 months before application"
I understant this mean that CAR Should be not older than 3 months when applying for Extension visa ? or am i taking it wrong, I can order to company house for my CAR within 3 months before applying Extention application

Does below requirement is only applicable to the candidates who got their visa from out of UK?
"current appointment report Needs to cover both 6 months after arrival"
I got visa in UK and have dirctor before I got visa, I hope this does not apply to me.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:56 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:09 pm
Can I ask up to which months you are supplying accounts, I mean I was planning to submit accouts till August 2017 and then Business Bank statement from August2017 to October 2017, or should get account maximum period before we apply.

my accounting period is ending in june i am supplying docs till august (management accounts)
business bank statements which transfer money from my personal account and last 3 months statement showing business activity although its not required best of Luck to you as well

I understant this mean that CAR Should be not older than 3 months when applying for Extension visa ? or am i taking it wrong, I can order to company house for my CAR within 3 months before applying Extention application

Does below requirement is only applicable to the candidates who got their visa from out of UK?
I got visa in UK and have dirctor before I got visa, I hope this does not apply to me.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:41 pm

QSDanik wrote:
To earn the investment points, you only need to have the accounts that show the investment. So up to you what you want to submit - the HO needs only one set which shows the investment - they will likely ignore everything else.
QSDanik wrote:
Yes, it does mean the CAR you provide should not be older than three months. You can order the CAR one day before you apply if you want - it is downloaded online anyway.
QSDanik wrote:
Yes, there are separate points for registering within 6 months of arrival (or grant of visa) and for being still registered at the time of application - so you need to provide evidence for both, irrespective of where you got the Visa from.
Since you were a Director before you got the visa, you satisfy the condition of "being a director within 6 months .."
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:45 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 pm
marchnath,

what else can u provide for uk business address.. I thought CAR tells everything bout address .. as with it has filing history which confirms uk office ( business address)...
Yes, the CAR will also satisfy that.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:50 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:29 pm
thanks i did transfer from my personal Account to my Business account it doesnt shows my name in few transcation in few it does show my acoount no but says mobile channel
Right, in that case the Personal bank statements are not optional. Make sure you explain it in your cover letter also

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:

can u elborate @marchnath?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:45 am

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 pm
umer.shahzad1 wrote:

can u elborate @marchnath?
The requirement that the investment should be made by readily identifiable transfers from personal to business account.
If the business account statements are only showing an account number from where the transfer is made, you need to provide the evidence that the account number is your personal account - which is why the personal bank account statement becomes necessary. And since it is not straightforward, make sure you point it out in the cover letter.