ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My parents got refused family visitor visa!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: My parents got refused family visitor visa!!!!

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 am

Priya87 wrote:. Further the Visa fees are totally insane resulted into a major financial loss as well.
The fee for a Visitor visa is only £89. Are you sure you applied for the correct category and not for an Adult Dependent (settlement) visa :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dkumar
Newly Registered

Mother-In-law Visa Rejected twice to visit pregnant daughter and approved third time (UK)

Post by dkumar » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 pm

Mother-in-law visitor visa got rejected twice Jan-2015 and August-2017.Approved in Sep-2017.
Rejection Reasons:
1) Income not explained.(I have declared income of 350000 but amount credited in account was 500000)
2) Bulk transfer of funds not explained.
3)Lack of documents for occupation
4) Supplied TB certificate -raised suspiction that she is planning to stay longer
Explanation and docs Provided
1) Explanation and proof for increased income (She is a farmer - increase income because of increase in farm area)
2) More documents for occupation proof. [VAO Revenue certificate,Organic farming certificate .Receipt of farm product sales]
3) Son pre-school certificate .[To make sure she is not going to be child minding my son]
4) Explanation for TB certificate
5) Five page Cover letter explaining all details and genuine intention to return to india.
6) Letter explaining my immigration history (no overstay in all my renewals and my dependent renewals)