ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent 50K extension -PVN -Positive Verification Notice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eena
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ent 50K extension -PVN -Positive Verification Notice

Post by eena » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 pm

I'm writing this on my colleague behalf

My colleague is on 50 k entrepreneur visa and recently applied for extension. Her extension application is still in process

She has contract with few multinational companies to provide IT services. One of her major client has come up with a new opportunity where she will be able to employ 10 staff under her company which she is running as director. Most of this work has to be conducted on different sites in UK. My colleague will have to be based in the client office to manage everything.

She has applied for her extension. It has been more than 3 months and received complex letter.

Now the problem is this major Client want to check all paperwork before money is transferred ato her company and work is started, she has provided all these following documents to them to confirm her right to run business and stay in UK:-

1. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Application document bundle picture
2. Scanned copy of Receipt of Posting the Application through Royal mail
3. Scanned copy of Confirmation of received in time application by the Home office
4. Scanned copy of Acknowledgement letter from Home Office
5. Biometric Enrolment letter & Receipt
6. IHS Reference Number
7. Immigration Application Status page

But her client wants her to do PVC (Positive verification Check) from her own company. PVC is Employers check and is not applicable on her as she is director in her own company . My friend has tried to explain them but they say it's their process and they would need PVC from anyone who is not a UK national and she dosent want to loose this opportunity.

Can she do PVC (Positive verification Check) on tier 1 entrepreneur visa?

please help thanks

E

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent 50K extension -PVN -Positive Verification Notice

Post by manu2017 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:42 am

eena wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 pm
I'm writing this on my colleague behalf

My colleague is on 50 k entrepreneur visa and recently applied for extension. Her extension application is still in process

She has contract with few multinational companies to provide IT services. One of her major client has come up with a new opportunity where she will be able to employ 10 staff under her company which she is running as director. Most of this work has to be conducted on different sites in UK. My colleague will have to be based in the client office to manage everything.

She has applied for her extension. It has been more than 3 months and received complex letter.

Now the problem is this major Client want to check all paperwork before money is transferred ato her company and work is started, she has provided all these following documents to them to confirm her right to run business and stay in UK:-

1. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Application document bundle picture
2. Scanned copy of Receipt of Posting the Application through Royal mail
3. Scanned copy of Confirmation of received in time application by the Home office
4. Scanned copy of Acknowledgement letter from Home Office
5. Biometric Enrolment letter & Receipt
6. IHS Reference Number
7. Immigration Application Status page

But her client wants her to do PVC (Positive verification Check) from her own company. PVC is Employers check and is not applicable on her as she is director in her own company . My friend has tried to explain them but they say it's their process and they would need PVC from anyone who is not a UK national and she dosent want to loose this opportunity.

Can she do PVC (Positive verification Check) on tier 1 entrepreneur visa?

please help thanks

E
Hi

Yes, she can do the PVC for herself as she is also an employee of the company (if she is taking salary and registered on company's payroll). Also if she is doing busniess to business contract, then they doesn't required all of these documents. But if it's a contracting (working on client site), then yes they do required a valid Visa. Best of luck for the business and hope she will get Visa soon. thanks

eena
Newly Registered

Post by eena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 pm

She is not on payroll. She is trying hard to building her business and she is not taking any salary from her business and surviving on her savings.Can she still do PVN (Positive verification notice) if she is not on her company payroll but still working as director of her own ltd company ?

eena
Newly Registered

Re: urgent - Tier 1 Ent 50K extension -PVN-Positive Verification Notice

Post by eena » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Please advice me on my above post.It becomes urgency

Can she apply for Positive Verification Notice in this situation? As she is not on her company payroll but still working as director of her own ltd company. She has been waiting for the decision on Tier 1 enterpreneur extension for last few months.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Ask her to try: https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status
Also under Tier 1E she does not have permission to take a contract of service. This all depends on the contract terms: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/contract-w ... l#p1445105
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice