ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 License renewal status...

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siva77

Tier 2 License renewal status...

Post by siva77 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi All,

My sponsor has applied for Tier 2 License renewal on 10 Aug 2017, today the status is
showing in progress, however the license summary showing - License expiry in Sep 2021.

Does that mean our License is renewed successfully or is it still under progress and not
successful yet?

Bit confused, if anyone faced the same situation or know about this, if you kindly give your inputs, that would be great

Thank you all

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Tier 2 License renewal status...

Post by Djsuccess » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 am

Your key contact person will receive an email from UKVI once the renewal process is completed. No need to be worried.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:42 am

maybe they have changed recently, but i dont think they receive an email.
IMO, there is nothing to worry.. the status thing may take months to change. But you are all set to be renewed as its a seamless process.

siva77

Post by siva77 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:07 am

Hi all,

Just to update, our Tier 2 license is renewed successfully. We received an email stating that the process is complete. We checked in SMS System and status showing complete

The whole process took 3 weeks time.

Thank you all for your help :)