ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse visa. Employment through Lmt. Company

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jackw40
Newly Registered

UK Spouse visa. Employment through Lmt. Company

Post by Jackw40 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:15 am

Hey,

I am moving back to England in January to work and get the finical requirement for my wife's visa.

I have a question about my Employment.

When i go back to England in January i will be employed by a friend. His company is registered as a Lmt. Company, will there be any problems with this? He will write me an employment contract and provide me with payslips. all of the stuff required for the finical side of things.

I own nothing of this company and will be under his employment only.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: UK Spouse visa. Employment through Lmt. Company

Post by Wanderer » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 am

No, so long as it's genuine employment and you can show the matching income in your bank account.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Re: UK Spouse visa. Employment through Lmt. Company

Post by Jackw40 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:41 am

Wanderer wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 am
No, so long as it's genuine employment and you can show the matching income in your bank account.
I can prove matching income with the pay slips he will provide, of course. All tax deductions and what not. I am just making sure its fine with his business registered as a Lmt. Company. I don't want to be wasting my time and then find out its not gonna work this way.