ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pixelrage09
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by pixelrage09 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Emm wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi All
Does anyone know why the online tracker is not working anymore please ?It showed
our decision was made on the 7th of August,we received our passport without a decision ,there was no visa or refusal letter but we received an email that a decision has been made ,we escalated on the 18th but have not heard from them ,Sponsor's MP is involved now . The online tracker shows number not recognised ,it used to show DECIDED.
This is very CONFUSING.No visa,no stamp,no refusal letter.We are waiting to hear what ukvi have to say.
The tracker stopped working for me as well. It also stopped working for Mozah a few posts up that also got a decision. I think UKVI must have disabled the tracker for every application made outside the UK.

vsab101
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by vsab101 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Mozah110 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 am
TheDoc wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:49 am
Mozah110 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 pm
pixelrage09 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi Mozah,

Any updates on your visa?
Unfortunately. REFUSED.

- they are satisfied with the marriage.
- they are satisfied with my current salary and payslips.

Everything is fine. Everything is ticked off, apart from one thing.

Basically they refused coz I didn't get any Salary from the company for the first 6 months of establishment... only showed the latest 6 months payslips. (It should've been full 12months)

I didn't take the salary because I was at a different job, still earning more at the beginning. Because of that, we provided employment history and adding up all the 6 payslips, clearly it's more than 18,600. Technically according to my solicitor, it should've been fine. And we stated that in the covering letter too! I didn't take salary at the beginning coz company was new.

Anyway, it's stupid lol, if they're satisfied with my marriage, current financial situation etc etc it's harsh to refuse on not 'providing' payslips from 2015. I'm a director, I chose not to get paid from my own company that time coz I was already earning enough from a current job! Wish I had a dream in 2015 to fix it... didn't know they'll refuse it for it 😂

Wish I got this decision sooner. Refusal letter also stated the application was placed on HOLD for 6 months.

Time to appeal and wait another 6-9months without my wife.
Sorry to hear this;
I think for the financial category you were relying on; guidelines clearly state 12 months.
If you are to appeal, then be sure to provide 12 months statements (and submit as evidence).

Best wishes
You're right. Thing is, when I founded my company, I didn't take the salary for first 6 months, because I was already working for someone else, earning enough money, so common sense says I shouldn't take the money from newly founded business and I should let it improve first. After 6 months, I saw my company progressing very rapidly, so I left my current job and countinued in my company on salary basis... so I only had 6 months from my own company to show. But I provided evidence that I was currently at another job first 6 months, with p60, payslips etc. - in total, just adding up my 6 months payslip is well over minimum requirement as well.

I think my solicitor should've clarified this properly on the covering letter I guess. Appeal should do for me, just gotta make sure we write very strong letter with evidence. Just think this was harsh as they're happy with everything else, my marriage, current financial situation etc.
Hi I am sorry to hear about the visa refusal. I just wanted to ask whether you gave them 12 months of business bank account statement, CT600 for the previous full financial year, etc or just 6 months? as far as i know you can take the salary whenever you want and however much you want.

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't get it ... they rufused u coz u didn't get paid for the first 6 months but last 6 months u got paid
.... and ur self employed but my question is why did u give them 12 months when it says 6 months ?

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Mozah110 wrote:
You're right. Thing is, when I founded my company, I didn't take the salary for first 6 months, because I was already working for someone else, earning enough money, so common sense says I shouldn't take the money from newly founded business and I should let it improve first. After 6 months, I saw my company progressing very rapidly, so I left my current job and countinued in my company on salary basis... so I only had 6 months from my own company to show. But I provided evidence that I was currently at another job first 6 months, with p60, payslips etc. - in total, just adding up my 6 months payslip is well over minimum requirement as well.

I think my solicitor should've clarified this properly on the covering letter I guess. Appeal should do for me, just gotta make sure we write very strong letter with evidence. Just think this was harsh as they're happy with everything else, my marriage, current financial situation etc.
Mozah,

What category did you apply under?

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 pm

pixelrage09 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 pm
Emm wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi All
Does anyone know why the online tracker is not working anymore please ?It showed
our decision was made on the 7th of August,we received our passport without a decision ,there was no visa or refusal letter but we received an email that a decision has been made ,we escalated on the 18th but have not heard from them ,Sponsor's MP is involved now . The online tracker shows number not recognised ,it used to show DECIDED.
This is very CONFUSING.No visa,no stamp,no refusal letter.We are waiting to hear what ukvi have to say.
The tracker stopped working for me as well. It also stopped working for Mozah a few posts up that also got a decision. I think UKVI must have disabled the tracker for every application made outside the UK.

Hi pixel ... how can you say that the tracker has stopped working coz for me it has always shown " not recognized " even till today ... nothing changed

Rekha25
Newly Registered
India

Post by Rekha25 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:02 am

I applied from 31st January 2017
But still waiting for a decision..
Anyone got reply or any updates...
How to track applications anyone can give link...

paulakh
Newly Registered

Post by paulakh » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 am

bham wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 pm
Hi to all

I applied in March 3 biomatric
Sent paper Sheffield on 14 march
Got hold and not straightforward email in may
Email last week about status reply from ho
U r application is being considered and currently awaiting for decision.

Anyone know how long will take after that
They send hold email but when we call ukvi
They never mention about hold
I think they just send people without any reason
Only because they want more time to take.
HI BHAM
MY WIFE'S BIOMETRIC AT CHANDIGARH ON 9TH MARCH . WE RECIEVED EMAIL CASE NOT STARAIGHT FORWARD ON 2ND JUNE AND AND RANG THEM FOR UPDATES ,THEY SAY AWAITING DECISION SINCE 4 JUNE , CASE ESCALETED TWICE AND THEY REPLIED WE WORKING ON APPLICATION ,HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ON YOUR APPLICATION AS OUR APPLICATIONS NEARLY SAME DATED .AND R U SELF EMPLOYED OR EMPLOYED ?
THANKS

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:20 am

paulakh wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 am
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
MY WIFE'S BIOMETRIC AT CHANDIGARH ON 9TH MARCH . WE RECIEVED EMAIL CASE NOT STARAIGHT FORWARD ON 2ND JUNE AND AND RANG THEM FOR UPDATES ,THEY SAY AWAITING DECISION SINCE 4 JUNE , CASE ESCALETED TWICE AND THEY REPLIED WE WORKING ON APPLICATION ,HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ON YOUR APPLICATION AS OUR APPLICATIONS NEARLY SAME DATED .AND R U SELF EMPLOYED OR EMPLOYED ?
THANKS
Hi
We also got case not straight forward email.andthe. We got call from HO.
Did u also got a call from them?

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:06 am

Sydvir wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:20 am
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi

Hi,
i applied in 30th march, get not straight forward email 23rd june, never get call from HO till now.
employer just two jobs. dont know how long i should wait.

paulakh
Newly Registered

Post by paulakh » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 am

Sydvir wrote:
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi
NO WE HAN'T HAD ANY PHONE CALL FROM HO , ON LAST EMAIL I HAD AFTER ESCLATION FROM HO, THEY SAY
AS WE PREVIOUSLY ADVISED YOUR APPLICATION NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD .WE CANNOT GIVE U TIMESCALEFOR WHEN A DECISION WILL BE MADE ,HOWEVER PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT WE ARE CONTINUUINGTO WORK ON THE APPLICATION AND WILL MAKE A DECISION AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO .
THIS WAS ON 14 AUGUST
I RANG AGAIN ON FRIDAY AND ESCLATE CASE AGAIN .WILL WAIT TILL 9TH SEPTEMBER FOR 6 MONTHS THEN GOING TO MAKE COMPLAINT TO HOME OFFICE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.
HAVE SENT EMAIL TO LOCAL MP 6 WEEKS AGO AND SHE SENT TO HOME OFFICE , SHE DIDNOT GET ANY REPLY FROM HO EITHER .DONT NO WHAT TO DO . MIGHT GO TO HUMAN RIGHTS COURT IF DON'T HEAR FROM HO FOR ANOTHER 2-3 WEEKS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:53 am

paulakh wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 am
NO WE HAN'T HAD ANY PHONE CALL FROM HO , ON LAST EMAIL I HAD AFTER ESCLATION FROM HO, THEY SAY
AS WE PREVIOUSLY ADVISED YOUR APPLICATION NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD .WE CANNOT GIVE U TIMESCALEFOR WHEN A DECISION WILL BE MADE ,HOWEVER PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT WE ARE CONTINUUINGTO WORK ON THE APPLICATION AND WILL MAKE A DECISION AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO .
THIS WAS ON 14 AUGUST
I RANG AGAIN ON FRIDAY AND ESCLATE CASE AGAIN .WILL WAIT TILL 9TH SEPTEMBER FOR 6 MONTHS THEN GOING TO MAKE COMPLAINT TO HOME OFFICE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.
HAVE SENT EMAIL TO LOCAL MP 6 WEEKS AGO AND SHE SENT TO HOME OFFICE , SHE DIDNOT GET ANY REPLY FROM HO EITHER .DONT NO WHAT TO DO . MIGHT GO TO HUMAN RIGHTS COURT IF DON'T HEAR FROM HO FOR ANOTHER 2-3 WEEKS
Can you please stop posting in CAPITAL letters. It is very difficult to read and is the same as SHOUTING!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:14 pm

paulakh wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 am
Sydvir wrote:
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi
THIS WAS ON 14 AUGUST
Hi
Are you doing two jobs or one job?
Mostly people who doing two jobs get the call from HO

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Sydvir wrote:
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi
Hi sydvir
We did not get any call from ho
What they ask u on phone

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:52 pm

paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi paulakh
My husband employed we haven't received anything yet from Ho. Last update we send email got reply application is being considered and awaiting for decision .
We also try to invole MP as well. But he told no need to send email to go. Because so many people r waiting there decision. And he already called to go.
They said we have high volume of application and they r trying to clear in September. So MP advice to wait till September.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:07 pm

bham wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:45 pm
Sydvir wrote:
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi
Hi sydvir
We did not get any call from ho
What they ask u on phone
First they asked some security questions like
D.o.b of your spouse
Marriage date etc
Then so many questions about employment
Salary, working days hours,
Next day they contacted my employer as well. They asked the same questions from him

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:12 pm

bham wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:52 pm
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi paulakh
My husband employed we haven't received anything yet from Ho. Last update we send email got reply application is being considered and awaiting for decision .
We also try to invole MP as well. But he told no need to send email to go. Because so many people r waiting there decision. And he already called to go.
They said we have high volume of application and they r trying to clear in September. So MP advice to wait till September.
Hi
So are you trying to say that the HO has a deadline to finish all the backlog by September?

Umaro
Newly Registered

Post by Umaro » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Application Category: Spouse non Priority
Application Submitted Online: 09/05/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Islamabad
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) 17/05/17
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On :

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 19/05/17
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 16/06/17

Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): 14/8/17 17 minute call few security questions then asked abt hours worked days n time n pay n duties. Monthly pay yearly salary. Abt the the company logo the color of building color of building door other shops around. Names of other staff. How I applied for job why I applied for job. A very abrupt call not comfortable at all.

Employer also contacted same day 10 min call duties names of staff salary times n days of work.

Emailed UKVI 04/07/17 awaiting approval.
Emailed UKVI 10/07/17 awaiting a decision.
Emailed UKVI 26/07/17 application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
Emailed UKVI 10/8/17 Your case has been escalated to the relevant department. This means that all actions from our side have been completed and your case has been forwarded.

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) :
Contacted For Collection :
Collection Made :
Decision Of Application :
Validity Of Visa:

Still waiting...

Sara h
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Sara h » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi,

These are the same question they asked me about my job as I have two jobs, my interview lasted 60 min this was on 28/06/2017 until now I haven't heard anything

Cherrypickle
Newly Registered

Post by Cherrypickle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Sara h wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:31 pm
Hi,

These are the same question they asked me about my job as I have two jobs, my interview lasted 60 min this was on 28/06/2017 until now I haven't heard anything
A whole hour?!! Wow that's a scary thought.. how in depth did you have to go with your answers? Was it more about your second job or about both?

Neosprin

Post by Neosprin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:10 am

hello everyone,

Today our application completes 120 working days from biometric and we will be emailing the local MP for an update since we havent got any explanation as to why our case is not straight forward.
Timeline as below
Application- 7/3/17
Biometric- 15/3/17
Documents received at UKVI- 17/3/17
We've called, followed up, got an email stating that they havent received our documents(6/4/17), sent a cover letter to the same address stating the specifics and supporting document list that were sent-(20/4/17), emailed and called multiple times on the old and new number with no proper response to our queries; on 58th working day we received case not straigh forward and till now we've received the same communication twice with a standard reply "application is under consideration and is awaiting decision" inspite of asking specific question about why our case is not straight forward. We've even mentioned our contact details if they want to get in touch with us regarding the application. Noone from UKVI till date has reached us.

Will keep you guys posted on the response from the MP.

- Neo

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:31 am

Geet1328 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:12 pm
bham wrote:
paulakh wrote:
bham wrote:
Hi to all

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi paulakh
Hi
So are you trying to say that the HO has a deadline to finish all the backlog by September?

Yes our MP suggest to wait till September. Ho trying to clear in September other don't know but gonna be happen just hope for the best.

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 am

bham wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:31 am
Geet1328 wrote:
bham wrote:
paulakh wrote:

HI BHAM
THANKS
Hi paulakh
Hi

Yes our MP suggest to wait till September. Ho trying to clear in September other don't know but gonna be happen just hope for the best.

Yes !! Hope for the best ... thanks !

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:34 am

Geet1328
Have u got a call from HO?

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:41 am

Sydvir wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:34 am
Geet1328
Have u got a call from HO?
No not yet ... infact they have stopped replying to my emails as well ... don't know what it means ... tracker shows " not recognized " since the beginning...

paulakh
Newly Registered

Post by paulakh » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:49 am

Geet1328 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 am
bham wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:31 am
Geet1328 wrote:
bham wrote:

Hi paulakh
Hi

Yes !! Hope for the best ... thanks !
Hi
I owns 2 newsagent and self employed , Lets hope for the best .I do runs 2 shops and its year since we been married . Can't find time to visit India , It caused so much stress . don't know how long ho gonna take .