ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for Tier 1 Extension application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shibin
Newly Registered

Help needed for Tier 1 Extension application

Post by shibin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi Friends,
My Tier 1 application is due in next 2 weeks and now I have got most of the necessary documents. But when filling in application form I am stuck on Page 42 (Table of Evidence for the direct investment of funds in Uk Business)
I am applying as share capital and I have got Letters from both accountant and share capital certificate confirming 50k Is invested in My business and I am sole Director. And I am not submitting my business bank statement which shows Investment from my personal account to Business account as its share capital.
My Question is do I need to fill page 42 If I still got my Share capital certificate ??? PLEASE HELP.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Re: Help needed for Tier 1 Extension application

Post by Manu_cal » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 pm

First of all good luck with your application, I say good luck because I personally believe its the Luck that matters more than anything with Home Office application. I mean you can see loads of posts on this website people being refused for some silly documents and some have been approved visa in 1 or 2 weeks . As far as your question about filling the investment, i have applied for an extension in March, share capital 50K but still I did provide the Personal Bank statement and money transferred into Business account. Of course dont forget the letter from Accountant mentioning the amount invested. I have yet to get a decision on :| my application. Recently people have been posting about Home office officials coming for a visit to your office. So I would suggest you provide any documents which proves that your business is genuine . for exmp. any required permission from a governing body to run your business, business insurances etc. etc.

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Just wanted to be clear did you fill page 42 or did u leave it blank .
Last edited by shibin on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Manu_cal wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 pm
First of all good luck with your application, I say good luck because I personally believe its the Luck that matters more than anything with Home Office application. I mean you can see loads of posts on this website people being refused for some silly documents and some have been approved visa in 1 or 2 weeks . As far as your question about filling the investment, i have applied for an extension in March, share capital 50K but still I did provide the Personal Bank statement and money transferred into Business account. Of course dont forget the letter from Accountant mentioning the amount invested. I have yet to get a decision on :| my application. Recently people have been posting about Home office officials coming for a visit to your office. So I would suggest you provide any documents which proves that your business is genuine . for exmp. any required permission from a governing body to run your business, business insurances etc. etc.
Thanks For the reply manu. Just wanted to be clear did you fill page 42 or did u leave it blank .

AS you said it all depends upon the case worker and our own luck. lets hope for the best .

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:27 pm

shibin wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 pm
Hi Friends,
My Tier 1 application is due in next 2 weeks and now I have got most of the necessary documents. But when filling in application form I am stuck on Page 42 (Table of Evidence for the direct investment of funds in Uk Business)
I am applying as share capital and I have got Letters from both accountant and share capital certificate confirming 50k Is invested in My business and I am sole Director. And I am not submitting my business bank statement which shows Investment from my personal account to Business account as its share capital.
My Question is do I need to fill page 42 If I still got my Share capital certificate ??? PLEASE HELP.
1. "Letters from both accountant and share capital certificate confirming 50k" - I haven't seen any reference to these as the required documents. Can you please point out where in the guidance you saw these stated.

2. Are you talking about Table 3b1 ? Of course, you need to fill it. What has it got to do with the share certificate ?

3. Have you provide the evidence for share capital as required in the guidance document ? You haven't mentioned it here at least.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:40 pm

shibin wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:00 pm
Manu_cal wrote:
Thanks For the reply manu. Just wanted to be clear did you fill page 42 or did u leave it blank .

AS you said it all depends upon the case worker and our own luck. lets hope for the best .
Yes my Representative did fill that part.

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Manu_cal wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:40 pm
shibin wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:00 pm
Manu_cal wrote:

Yes my Representative did fill that part.
Thanks Manu

@Marcnath : I meant about the table and now I am clear I need to fill that. thought It was not mandatory to submit my business bank statement if I show my accounts as share capital

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Please be warned that the documents you are submitting do not seem to be acceptable for award of investment points under Tier 1E rules :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 pm
Please be warned that the documents you are submitting do not seem to be acceptable for award of investment points under Tier 1E rules :!:
Hi Zimba88

I am submitting the following documents for Tier 1 Extension, please advise will these documents be enough for awarding the points for my Tier 1 Extension

Copy of Certification of Incorporation
Current Appointment report with filling history
company accounts for last 3 years
ACCA registered certificate from accountant
Three years corporation tax - Computation
Accountant letter confirming 57000 GBP in my business
Company tax returns for past 3 years
Maintenance funds for past 4 months balance more than 1600 GBP
Share Certificate
letter from Natwest bank on its headed paper confirming I am the signatory of the account and company uses the account for business purpose
Masters Degree certificate completed and awarded from UK university

for Employment

Accountant letter confirming 3 full time jobs
Employers end of summary
P32 for employees
RTI full payment submission and FPS
p11 Deduction worksheet
payslip of all 3 staffs from start to current period
Employee Liability Insurance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Investment with share capital only requires company accounts showing the name of the share holders, number of shares allocated and value of each share.
Required documents are clear in the guide and they have been discussed many many times on the forum. If it is not in the guide it is not accepted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:40 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:36 pm
Investment with share capital only requires company accounts showing the name of the share holders, number of shares allocated and value of each share.
Required documents are clear in the guide and they have been discussed many many times on the forum. If it is not in the guide it is not accepted
Thanks Zimba88

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:04 pm

shibin wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:29 pm
zimba88 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 pm
Hi Zimba88

I am submitting the following documents for Tier 1 Extension, please advise will these documents be enough for awarding the points for my Tier 1 Extension

Copy of Certification of Incorporation
Current Appointment report with filling history
company accounts for last 3 years
ACCA registered certificate from accountant
Three years corporation tax - Computation
Accountant letter confirming 57000 GBP in my business
Company tax returns for past 3 years
Maintenance funds for past 4 months balance more than 1600 GBP
Share Certificate
letter from Natwest bank on its headed paper confirming I am the signatory of the account and company uses the account for business purpose
Masters Degree certificate completed and awarded from UK university

for Employment

Accountant letter confirming 3 full time jobs
Employers end of summary
P32 for employees
RTI full payment submission and FPS
p11 Deduction worksheet
payslip of all 3 staffs from start to current period
Employee Liability Insurance
You have a lot of documents that are not really needed. No harm, UKVI will just ignore them.

However you have not listed the evidence for settled worker (passport copy), which is a mandatory requirement.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shibin
Newly Registered

Post by shibin » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi Marcnath
For sure I will attach the passport copy of the staffs

Many Thanks for your guidance