ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Student Visas being delayed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dragodemon3
Newly Registered
Taiwan

UK Student Visas being delayed

Post by dragodemon3 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:35 am

Hey Guys,

Im from Taiwan, and since we dont have an actual embassy here, we have to send our passports along with the visa application to the U.K. I honestly regret not applying for priority processing (since it was so goddamn expensive) because I didn't realise the UKVI/border agency would drag this out. I applied on July 21st, and my course starts on September 19th. No emails, no updates, nothing. You pay for redundant information such as "we're working on it" when you phone/email them.

Does anyone else have this problem? :evil:

arlo112
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: UK Student Visas being delayed

Post by arlo112 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:36 am

dragodemon3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:35 am
Hey Guys,

Im from Taiwan, and since we dont have an actual embassy here, we have to send our passports along with the visa application to the U.K. I honestly regret not applying for priority processing (since it was so goddamn expensive) because I didn't realise the UKVI/border agency would drag this out. I applied on July 21st, and my course starts on September 19th. No emails, no updates, nothing. You pay for redundant information such as "we're working on it" when you phone/email them.

Does anyone else have this problem? :evil:

Lots of students facing the same issue,, Including me.
you can discuss Student visa delay in this form, no need a new topic.

uk-tier-4-student-visas/uk-visa-applica ... 38459.html

dragodemon3
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Re: UK Student Visas being delayed

Post by dragodemon3 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 am

Thanks!