ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused for wife in India... any help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kratho11
Newly Registered

Spouse visa refused for wife in India... any help

Post by kratho11 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi

I'm a resident in UK on indefinite leave.

Applied for wife's visa from India which has been refused.

Reasons being:

1. You do not meet elibility relationship requirement of pargraph E-ECP.2.1 to 2.10 because:
you have submitted your marriage certifgicate in total isolation in support of your stated relationship. I
note that you have not submitted any evidence of contact between you and your sponsor and there is no
photographic evidence of your wedding. Whilst I acknowledge that this was an arranged marriage, I would
also expect to see some photographic evidence from outside of you wedding after the event.

2.) You do not meet the elibility financial requirement of defined in paragraph E-ECP.3.3 because
You have submitted 4 months pay slips and also your payslips show identical amounts for each month

Have been given 28 days to appeal so how do we progress this.

Any help/suggestions as to how to approach this.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa refused for wife in India... any help

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Your previous posts stated you were married in 2014 (if this is the same wife) and you were applying for PBS Dependent visa??

immigration-for-family-members/tier-2-p ... ml#p997525

Evidence of communication/visits etc to prove subsisting relationship is very important, you clearly missed this point.

4 months payslips is NOT sufficient. The form clearly states a minimum of 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements.#

An appeal can take over a year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kratho11
Newly Registered

Post by kratho11 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi my previous marriage had fallen apart hence i got married again in December 2016.

Again how would i prove my subsisting relationship ? What evidence is required or can be used ?

Along side the payslips i included a letter from my employer on their official letter head.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Again how would i prove my subsisting relationship ? What evidence is required or can be used ?
Screenshots of whatsapp chats SINCE marriage date, wedding photos, honeymoon photos, FB chat screenshots, evidence of visiting her if you did etc etc.
Along side the payslips i included a letter from my employer on their official letter head.
Makes no difference. Employer letter is mandatory. 6 months payslips is mandatory.

Your failed to submit the documents required, the refusal is correct.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kratho11
Newly Registered

Post by kratho11 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks CR001 for clarifying and the highlighting the evidence that i need to show.

As i have never appealed, hence when i appeal do i provide all the evidence that was missing or do i need to only include the missing evidence ?

Also, regarding the statements do i need to get last 6 months of bank statements from the data of application or do they have to be a new copy completely 6 months prior to data of refusal ?

Also would you be able to tell me the fee that is for appeal application.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:41 pm

It will be quicker to reapply.

Appeals are taking a year or more at the moment and as you failed to provide what HO required for a spouse visa, the decision is correct. You can appeal if you want to but not sure if you can submit new evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)