ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 MASSIVE DELAY

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nadiaslsbl
Indonesia

TIER 4 MASSIVE DELAY

Post by nadiaslsbl » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 am

Hi. I'm nadia from Indonesia. I've applied uk visa tier 4 regular on 27th of july. They sent me an email 15 days later saying that "it's under consideration and will take more time". Clearly, it supposed to be done within the next 15 days. However, this is my SIXTH WEEK. I've asked a few of my friends who are going to the same university as mine. One of them from Malaysia has been waiting for 8 WEEKS. Another from pakistan has been waiting for 9 WEEKS. Why is there a huge delay? My course is about to start next week. I'm afraid i won't make it JUST BECAUSE OF THIS VISA DELAY!!! My friends are in the same situation as me. I'm highly depressed and suffer from anxiety. I can't eat, sleep. I feel sick and i cry all the time. Please urgently help. Our future careers depend on this.

aerobalag
- thin ice -
Mood:
India

Re: TIER 4 MASSIVE DELAY

Post by aerobalag » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:52 am

nadiaslsbl wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:45 am
Hi. I'm nadia valerie from Indonesia. I've applied uk visa tier 4 regular on 27th of july. They sent me an email 15 days later saying that "it's under consideration and will take more time". Clearly, it supposed to be done within the next 15 days. However, this is my SIXTH WEEK. I've asked a few of my friends who are going to the same university as mine. One of them from Malaysia has been waiting for 8 WEEKS. Another from pakistan has been waiting for 9 WEEKS. Why is there a huge delay? My course is about to start next week. I'm afraid i won't make it JUST BECAUSE OF THIS VISA DELAY!!! My friends are in the same situation as me. I'm highly depressed and suffer from anxiety. I can't eat, sleep. I feel sick and i cry all the time. Please urgently help. Our future careers depend on this.
bro, there is a separate group for this particular topic. PLease post your messages der.
there are so many peoples affected by this kind of delay...
uk-tier-4-student-visas/uk-visa-applica ... 38459.html