ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Top Up Link missing

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

IHS Top Up Link missing

Post by s0787671 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi,

I have received an email from case worker asking to Top up IHS fees, but there isnt any link sent to my emeila ddres. I have all Junk and spam mails.

Please suggest whom to chase from this link.

Regards,
BHarat
Bharat

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS Top Up Link missing

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 am

I have tried, but my email is not recognised and when I clicked on forgot password, it hasnt sent us an email. So I went ahead registered again with the same email address and this time, it has worked, but the old application isnt showing uip on the IHS website. If I make a new payment will that be accepted for remaining amount, which mean a new IHS number. 1) for 200 pound which I had paid in the first place and other one for 400 pound.
Bharat

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:09 am

What have you applied for and why did you only pay £200 IHS?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am

My wife on pbs dependent and needed 3 months more visa to complete 5y to ILR. So I chose the option that I have 1 year visa left as main applicant. but the case worker stated, that they would give her 3y visa and she has to pay 400 pound more. But the whole fact is, I have the money to pay, but cant make the payment as I dont have the link from case worker. She is sending emails to me as it is my email address, but I cant make the top up as I cant get on top up access.

How does the top up work? the case worker needs the same IHS number topped up isnt it? I cant see the application when I try to login thru the IHS website. I dont seem have any emails with username either to login. but the email address is the same.
Bharat

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 am

So you completely ignored the advice we previously gave you that you cannot choose a lesser time for an extension and that it must be a 3 year extension as written in the rules.

immigration-for-family-members/pbs-depe ... l#p1496352

You are also NOT the main applicant, your wife is the main applicant for the extension.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 am

The application was the same one pbs dependent extension as per the advise here, but yes i was confused on when the IHS website asked how long the primary persons visa is valid for. It wasnt a joint application.

But the application process was correct, and so is the application. I gave my email address for correspondace. but never received the username or password from IHS. I had only received the payment confirmation. Now since i dont have the username, I cant access the IHs website. Thats all i need, is the access, but there is no way to find out what that was.
Bharat

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Is there any way to retrieve the IHS username. Since I know the email address and there wasnt email come across with the IHS username.

There is bound to be some IT dept who can trace it, they should have had a option recover the username, but they dont have that on their website.
Bharat

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:08 pm

I don't know and don't believe there are public contact details for them either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)