ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRC query

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ra21mona
Newly Registered

BRC query

Post by ra21mona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 am

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help or advise me regarding a query I have about receiving the BRC for EEA2 application: both me and my husband applied for EEA-QP (me) and EEA2 (him) and we have received all our papers that we have submitted in April (with the application), but we didn't receive any letter regarding his BRC if he got it or not. We only received my certificate of application but nothing about his application, is it normal? Did someone face the same problem as us? Does this mean that his application got refused? What do you suggest that we should do?

Many thanks in advance!

Osafidence
inactive
United Kingdom

Re: BRC query

Post by Osafidence » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:27 am

A friend of mine experience the same as you. They first answer EEA national before NON EEA even if it's on same application.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:32 am

But, shouldn't they send a letter or something as all our papers come back (including our passports0 in the same envelope? Will he get the paper separately or he suppose to get the BRC without one? How many days does it take to receive the BRC?

Thanks

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 am

When did you apply?

Edit. I saw that you applied in April, there is no letter in from HO inthe envelope with all the documents? Do you have email with case IDs?

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

Sorry, I have submitted all our papers in May and he received in July his CoA with the right of work and this week we have received all our documents back together with my certificate for QP, but he didn't get any letter about his BRC in the envelope. We didn't get any emails from HO in regards with our applications. The case ID I only have it from the letter that they send when my husband had to go to submit his biometric details. Is there a way on how we can investigate about the letter or know the result of the decision?

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 pm

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Check here with the case ID, we submitted everything in May as well, biometric end of June, and CoA early July. Last week we received the card.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:33 pm

I have already checked it and it says Decided, but my question is: shouldn't we get a letter with the documents they send back to us and letting us know what was the decision? or they don't send letters they only send the BRC and in case you don't receive anything within 10 working days, then you can call them and query it?

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 pm

We received a letter in the envelope with the documents

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:46 pm

We haven't and I don't know what we have to do in this case.....

lunallena
Mood:
European Union

Post by lunallena » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Try sending a letter to:

Freepost RRYX-GLYU-GXHZ
Returns unit
P.O Box 163
Bristol
BS20 1AB

Include your name, date of birth, nationality, email, telephone number and very importantly, your case reference number. Tell them you want to know the decision of your application as you did not receive any letter. I sent a letter there because my BPR did not arrive after 10 working days. I don't know if this is the right place to send a letter but you may want to give it a try.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:02 pm

thank you :(