ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Not Delivered

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wenwi1234
Newly Registered

BRP Not Delivered

Post by wenwi1234 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi All,

I had received my letter comfirming that my Tier 2 application has been successful and a BRP will be sent to me shortly within 7 working days. The date of the letter was 26th June 2017 ... and it has been 4th July now, and I will be flying on the 6th July and flying back on the 17th August. where by I want to ask... "Would it be possible to enter the UK with just the evidence of approval from the home office ? " also I still have the picture of my Old Tier 4 BRP which expires on the end of sept.

BTW my nationality is Taiwanese. so i can enter the uk with a visitor pass but can i switch without leaving the uk ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BRP Not Delivered

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 pm

You don't want to be stamped in as a visitor, it could invalidate your Tier 2 General.

You must wait for your BRP card. It can take 7-10 days (likely working days).

Contact DX Couriers to find out if they have a delivery for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wenwi1234
Newly Registered

Post by wenwi1234 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi thank you for the reply but i did contact the courier service and they said they haven't have anything for me and its been the 6 working days already .... thats why im worried ....

karan14
Newly Registered

Post by karan14 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:41 am

I approved letter they have mentioned with in 7 working days will get the BRP cards or after 10 working if you are not received then raise a request in https://www.gov.uk/brp
I have raised the and received the automatic generated you will get reply in 5 working days.
After three days received mail:
"Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).  This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.
We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.
For further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter."

Nearly 30days no update till date from caseworker or BRP delivery team.

Can you please advice how can we contact caseworker?

pbndru
Newly Registered

Post by pbndru » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 am

Hi Karan,

Have you got your BRP. I am in same situation. No reply from Case worker and still waiting for BRP. Its been 15 working days. I booked my flights on October 5th. Worried a lot. There is no contact number of case worker. Please advise me.

Thanks