ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

QUERY ON FIRST TIME FLR HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MONISH
Newly Registered

Post by MONISH » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Dear All,

Indian, working in Indian IT company on Work Permit in Switzerland from last 3 years. I have applied for HSMP in Feb and expected to get HSMP approval before March 2008.

Request you all to clarrify my doubts on FLR.
1.If i get HSMP approval before end of March, do you think it is good to apply for FLR (hsmp) before march or wait for Tier1 which is from April for India. Which one is beneficial

2.In case if i apply for FLR (HSMP) before march, do i comes under rules of FLR(hsmp) or Tier1

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:16 pm

The FLR(HSMP) form is no longer valid. You'll need to apply for Entry Clearance.
________
Canary islands recipes
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MONISH
Newly Registered

Post by MONISH » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:11 pm

thanks a lot for your reply,

my query was shall i wait till april 2008 so that i can take benefit of Tier1 scheme, where in i will get EC for 3 years instead of 2 years in case of Flr(hsmp).

which one is beneficial, wait for Tier1 or go ahead with FLR(HSMP)

I need pros & cons

regards
monish

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:41 pm

That's entirely up to you, you'll get an extra year if you wait - not sure what (if any) the new EC rules will be.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MONISH
Newly Registered

Post by MONISH » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 pm

As i mentioned earlier, iam working for indian IT company, at present at client location in Switzerland from past 3 years. I have applied for HSMP and expecting the decision any time.
After getting HSMP approval, can i apply for EC from Switzerland? If yes
then it will be consider as FLR(HSMP) OR Tier1 after April 2008. becouse based on my nationality, from april 2008 i have to take tier1, but for rest of the world tier1 is applicable only from summer 2008.

Please clarify

regards
monish

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

you should/must apply for EC before 1 April 2008, who knows in the new rules on 1 April 2008 they BIA introduce some new requirement for HSMP visa. Just like they did for FLR(HSMP) applicants in the U.K in terms of maintenance funds. So in order to avoid dissappointment or surprises, you better apply under the current rules before 1 April 2008. But the most important thing is you still have not received the approval!