ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 home office visit

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bunty245

TIER 2 Sponsor licence renewal processing time

Post by bunty245 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi ,
Anyone has idea about current tier2 licence renewal processing time.

i work for small company as a business development manager. my HR applied for renewal on 08-07-2017 and still no reply from home office.and anybody has any idea what short of things home office checking these days. in my case i m the only sponsored person working with same company from last 7 yeasrs.

please reply if anyone has experienced recently . bit worried . :oops:

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: TIER 2 Sponsor licence renewal processing time

Post by iworker » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:42 pm

they dont respond.
Once u have clicked where u have to, and paid the fee, it is generally processed then, and the expiry date on sms should change to show next 4 years.
If they have any questions, they will write to u, but otherwise they wont contact.

bunty245

Post by bunty245 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:24 pm

THANKS IWORKER,

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THEY NOTIFY EMPLOYER ABOUT APPROVAL .

i means they do email or post...?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Please don't type in CAPITALS, it is the same as SHOUTING.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bunty245

Post by bunty245 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:49 pm

sorry CR001,

any idea about my query ...?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:59 pm

like i said before, they dont inform.
Once u pay the fee and in time, its renewed.. Unless they want to check something, they wont contact.

bunty245

Post by bunty245 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 am

hi CR001 ,

Thanks for your reply but on SMS its still showing your application is in process.

do they(home office) going to update it or not ....?

bunty245

Post by bunty245 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm

iworker wrote:like i said before, they dont inform.
Once u pay the fee and in time, its renewed.. Unless they want to check something, they wont contact.
Hi iworker,

Thanks for your reply but on SMS its still showing your application is in process.

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:54 pm

bunty245 wrote:
iworker wrote:like i said before, they dont inform.
Hi iworker,

If UKVI has any question about the renewal, your company will be contacted. I think they also send an email these days to notify your sponsor that the licence has been renewed successfully or otherwise. That's why they advise sponsors to renew 3 months before expiration
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

bunty245

tier 2 home office visit

Post by bunty245 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 am

hi everyone ,

recently we got visit from home office regarding tier2 licence renewal . first he visited us on 31-oct but my level 1 user was on holidays so he said dont worry will visit again. anyway he said wana interview me as he did. he asked few question from my MD and and said will back on 4th September. he arrived at 9oclock on monday and started interviewing my level1 SMS user;-

1. he Asked question about one of our ex-employee who applied for tier2 visa in 2014 and refused . after that he left country. he said why you did not reported his visa got refused on SMS. as he wasn't on tier2 yet so we never counted him in tier2 status. but he said thats serious.

2.he asked question about RLMT as we both were exempted from it but some our lawyer still performed. we provided him job centre details with rlmt. but he wanted all CVs with note. we said him we were exempted but he said you performed so i wana check.we dont had cv from 4 year ols time.

3.he asked about my degree and work i have done in last 4 years on tier2 visa. how i developed business. he said email me all document whatever you think relevant to your case and left . he met with he saluted me in funny way and shakes hand and said good-luck.

please anyone suggest what outcome you think i am very scared everything else was fine everything genuine please anyone any comment...? :cry: