ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines: Please what should i do next. HELP !!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diddy
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

EEA2 Application Timelines: Please what should i do next. HELP !!!

Post by diddy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:53 am

Please can someone advise me what my best option will be
Timeline
Got married to an EU national : 24/02/2014
Applied EEA 2 : 9/03/2014
Had My daughter : November 2014
Recieved Residence Card : 05/01/2015

My life became a living hell when my ex realised my Residence Card has arrived. We started having issues. She became physically, Verbally**, Financially abusive( Got proof to show).

Had to involve the police as well as social services and i decided with socila services i am going to leave the house.
Left my wife/ Separated : 13 Aug 2015.
Before i use to give her more weekly income for my daughter untill she contacted Child maintainance and they asked me to give less which i have done so till date.
I buy the daughter things. we have a great bond but the mother is using her to hurt me now.
I have not seen my daughter for 3 months and it really hurts.

I was thinking to sort out Parental custody with the help of a mediator before applying for divorce.
I do have a good job.
Question
* Please i wish to know what is the best way to go about it with custody.
* Since i have been married since 24/02/2014, what will be my best visa option to follow (Retain right or as a dad to my daughter)

All your humble responses will be highly Appreciated
Thank you all in Advance