ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General visa withdraw COS number

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fangxf1987
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General visa withdraw COS number

Post by fangxf1987 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi team,

I am applying Tier 2 General visa. I submitted my application materials several days ago and I withdrew it two day after my submission because I forgot to submit the tuberculosis screening form. I got my passport back without any mark on it.

Now my concern is whether my COS number can be used for re-applying the visa. The expire date of my COS is still 40 day away.

Thanks, please help me.

Xiaofeng

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 General visa withdraw COS number

Post by iworker » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 pm

The employer needs to log in to the SMS system and see the status of the cos. If it is 'assigned'.. you can re-apply.
If it is 'used', then u cant.. and will need a new cos.

fangxf1987
Newly Registered

Post by fangxf1987 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:49 pm

iworker wrote:The employer needs to log in to the SMS system and see the status of the cos. If it is 'assigned'.. you can re-apply.
If it is 'used', then u cant.. and will need a new cos.
Thanks for your reply. I have emailed my sponsor to check the status. I will wait for her reply. Thanks.

fangxf1987
Newly Registered

Post by fangxf1987 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 am

My employer has checked the status for me and it is 'assigned', so I can re-apply. :)

PS: I withdrew the application directly from the application center two days after my submission, and I think if you realized that your documents are not enough and will definitely be rejected, it is worthy to withdraw it quickly. Hope this could help someone.
Cheers.

sachin19671
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by sachin19671 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 am

fangxf1987 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 am
My employer has checked the status for me and it is 'assigned', so I can re-apply. :)

PS: I withdrew the application directly from the application center two days after my submission, and I think if you realized that your documents are not enough and will definitely be rejected, it is worthy to withdraw it quickly. Hope this could help someone.
Cheers.
Hello ,

Did you get your visa with the same COS ?

Regards
Sachin