ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed minimum & ROR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jollianoo
Newly Registered

Self Employed minimum & ROR

Post by Jollianoo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Hi everyone

I'm non EEA family member, I already applied for ROR week ago after divorcing my ex wife.
I got 6 years old son from her, I have court order to access him in UK
I got all proofs ready and all conditions met with my case... Just I'm worry about one thing I need your opinions about it.
She is self employed doing freelance interpreting with 3 agencies one of them the city council it self and another 2 agencies, she lives alone as a single mother before our divorce for a year and she couldn't work more hours because of our son, she earned last tax year above £5000 but less than £6000 and she paid NI but didn't pay for tax because of law income... but I got all proof (invoices- self assessments- bank statements) that she is working for 3 agencies including the city council..

Do you think she qualified person as a self employed after earning less than minimum earnings threshold? She is genuine and affective?

Many thanks appreciate your reply

Jollianoo
Newly Registered

Re: Self Employed minimum & ROR

Post by Jollianoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:13 pm

I need your help please if you can reply.. Many thanks

Jbkhan32

Post by Jbkhan32 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Jollianoo wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 pm
Hi everyone

I'm non EEA family member, I already applied for ROR week ago after divorcing my ex wife.
I got all proofs ready and all conditions met with my case... Just I'm worry about one thing I need your opinions about it.
She is self employed doing freelance interpreting with 3 agencies one of them the city council it self and another 2 agencies, she lives alone as a single mother before our divorce for a year and she couldn't work more hours because of our son, she earned last tax year above £5000 but less than £6000 and she paid NI but didn't pay for tax because of law income... but I got all proof (invoices- self assessments- bank statements) that she is working for 3 agencies including the city council..

Do you think she qualified person as a self employed after earning less than minimum earnings threshold? She is genuine and affective?

Do you think is it enough earning to live in the uk?
6000 per year means £ 115/ per week.

Jollianoo
Newly Registered

Post by Jollianoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:26 pm

That is your advice?
We talking about regulations

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Do u have csi ?

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Dont worry you will be allright. Cause u got contact order.

Jollianoo
Newly Registered

Post by Jollianoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Thanks for reply Malikss

Sorry what is the csi??

Yes I got contact order by Court & I read on guidance FM ROR application, they need evidence that she paid NI class 2 if she is self employed which is for lower income, they said if she is in law income they need NI class 2 exemptions certificate but she already paid paid
I'm just worry about they would say she is not genuine and effective, she works for 3 agencies trying to do as much hours as she can, one of them the city council, doing this job for 2 years now, and she is single mom wish a child so she can't accept all the working hours.
Do you think it would be fine?

Thanks a lot

Jollianoo
Newly Registered

Retained right of residence - help please

Post by Jollianoo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Jollianoo wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 pm
Hi everyone