ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for unmarried partnership

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cespinoza
Newly Registered

Evidence for unmarried partnership

Post by cespinoza » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:14 pm

I've been reading in the forum several cases where people are talking about to use photos and chat scripts as evidence of a relationship, how valid is that? Yeah, I think as is very difficult to get pieces of evidence of a relationship and seems a good idea attach photos with the documents one have to submit, but I'm wondering what kind of photo and how to submit photos and chat scripts?

I'm applying with my partner, we have an unmarried partnership of 10 years and our children, and I would like to know how other people on my very situation has managed to deliver evidence of a relationship, we are a family, we live together, but never before I thought of migration as a possibility, then never I was worried to make evidence of our joined life, now I have an offer and a CoC, but I have several doubts about the process and what kind of evidence I need, we don't have bank accounts together because in my country don't exist such a thing, here, all the services are registered as individual persons, nor as couples, etc.

Thanks in advance.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Evidence for unmarried partnership

Post by iworker » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

birth certificates showing names of both parents should be a solid evidence.
Where are u from. As local visa officers also apply a sense of judgement of where unmarried partner are from. For example, someone from pakistan may struggle to get a unmarried partner visa, whereas someone from US may not.
Letters addressed to each one of you at your addresses also show that you are both living at same address.

cespinoza
Newly Registered

Post by cespinoza » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 pm

iworker wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am
birth certificates showing names of both parents should be a solid evidence.
Where are u from. As local visa officers also apply a sense of judgement of where unmarried partner are from. For example, someone from pakistan may struggle to get a unmarried partner visa, whereas someone from US may not.
Letters addressed to each one of you at your addresses also show that you are both living at same address.
Hi, thanks you for your response and time.
We are from Chile, and we are trying to collect the necessary stuff, but isn't clear enough, I don't know if is required to provide photos and how to provide that kind of stuff, printed photos, etc.

Also isn't clear to me if I need to provide photocopies and of what documents.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 am

Page 64 in the form linked below gives a good example of what HO/UKVI expect to see.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.