ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding FLR(HSMP)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

disdil4u

Regarding FLR(HSMP)

Post by disdil4u » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:07 am

Hello

My frined submitted his HSMP file sometime in Sep 2007 and last month she received HSMP Approval.

She has completed Masters April 2007 and she has extended her student visa to fo for further study as a Post Graduate Diploma in London College.

So she is on student visa now. Can she convert her student visa into HSMP (FLR) now or she need to finish her Post Graduate Diploma and than apply for HSMP (FLR)?

Please help me about this matter as she wait for last 7 month to get HSMP Approval.

Thank You

disdil4u

Re: Regarding FLR(HSMP)

Post by disdil4u » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Any one please help me about this matter

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:18 pm

She can get it stamped at any time during 6 months.

I did the same thing

Student - HSMP

Goodluk

disdil4u

Post by disdil4u » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:50 pm

She completed her master in April 2007 and she is now studying at Post graduate diploma which will be complte by may 2008.

Can she able to stamped at any time or only upon completion of her present study?

Thank You
Salina wrote:She can get it stamped at any time during 6 months.

I did the same thing

Student - HSMP

Goodluk

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm

disdil4u wrote:She completed her master in April 2007 and she is now studying at Post graduate diploma which will be complte by may 2008.

Can she able to stamped at any time or only upon completion of her present study?

Thank You
Salina wrote:She can get it stamped at any time during 6 months.

I did the same thing

Student - HSMP

Goodluk

The only thing she has to do is to send the completed masters degree dont worry about the one she is doing now.

we r sending the masters degree to confirm that we can get stampd in this country.

regards
salina