ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

TIER 1 EXT APPLYING IN 5 DAYS

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:44 am

Hello,

I have a query. I have generated 2 new full-time employment with both UK Nationals existing for 1 year each. Currently I have both jobs existing but with different employees but for them I don't need to claim points as the earlier ones have completed 1 year in the jobs.

The following documents are being attached for them; Payslips, P11 (NIC and PAYE), P60s, P32, FPS RTI reports, P60, P45, HMRC starter checklist, Passport, NI card are attached.

Job Number: 1
Date post created: 01/07/2015
The job is Full time (32 Hours a week)

Employee Name Start Date End Date Number of Hours / Year Hourly Rate Paid (£)
AM 01/07/2015 30/06/2016 1664 11.418
(claiming points for)

SG 01/12/2016 Continuing 1109 7.812 (Dec 2016-April 2017)
9.014 (May 2017-Continuing)

Job Number: 2
Date post created: 01/03/2016
The job is Full time (32 Hours a week)

Employee Name Start Date End Date Number of Hours / Year Hourly Rate Paid (£)
RS 01/03/2016 28/02/2017 1664 7.812
(claiming points for)

MH 03/05/2017 Continuing 416 10.817

QUESTION: Do I have to send documents for each and every one of them showing the jobs are continued or just send the documents for employee 'AM' and 'RS'?

QUESTION: I have one more employee who is my spouse and has been working for me since June 2015, do I have to send all her documents as well like P11, payslips, passport, NIN? FPS and P32 already include her so do I have to mention that I have one more employee?

QUESTION: An accountant told me that we should only submit a black and white print out of the Passport and NI card as it is not legal to send coloured copies which surprised me but I need to confirm with you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Re: TIER 1 EXT APPLYING IN 5 DAYS

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone has a link for sample cover letter. I tried but can't find it. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:Hello,

The following documents are being attached for them; Payslips, P11 (NIC and PAYE), P60s, P32, FPS RTI reports, P60, P45, HMRC starter checklist, Passport, NI card are attached.
Only need Payslips, FPS RTI reports, Passport - all others are optional
Rashiadnan wrote:QUESTION: Do I have to send documents for each and every one of them showing the jobs are continued or just send the documents for employee 'AM' and 'RS'?
Only AM and RS required. But, to avoid it looking too suspicious that you had two employees exactly for the requirement, you may want to mention in the cover letter that you have other employees still working.
Rashiadnan wrote:QUESTION: I have one more employee who is my spouse and has been working for me since June 2015, do I have to send all her documents as well like P11, payslips, passport, NIN? FPS and P32 already include her so do I have to mention that I have one more employee?
No need to send documents or even mention
Rashiadnan wrote:QUESTION: An accountant told me that we should only submit a black and white print out of the Passport and NI card as it is not legal to send coloured copies which surprised me but I need to confirm with you.

I am not aware of any such restriction but I did send colored copies and have not had any questions raised

Cover letters should be unique to your individual case, so there is no template. However, I did share my own cover letter here - uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/an-example ... 34487.html
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm

marcnath wrote:
Rashiadnan wrote:Hello,

Only need Payslips, FPS RTI reports, Passport - all others are optional
Rashiadnan wrote:QUESTION: Do I have to send documents for each and every one of them showing the jobs are continued or just send the documents for employee 'AM' and 'RS'?
Only AM and RS required. But, to avoid it looking too suspicious that you had two employees exactly for the requirement, you may want to mention in the cover letter that you have other employees still working.
Rashiadnan wrote:QUESTION: I have one more employee who is my spouse and has been working for me since June 2015, do I have to send all her documents as well like P11, payslips, passport, NIN? FPS and P32 already include her so do I have to mention that I have one more employee?
No need to send documents or even mention
Rashiadnan wrote:QUESTION: An accountant told me that we should only submit a black and white print out of the Passport and NI card as it is not legal to send coloured copies which surprised me but I need to confirm with you.

I am not aware of any such restriction but I did send colored copies and have not had any questions raised

Cover letters should be unique to your individual case, so there is no template. However, I did share my own cover letter here - uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/an-example ... 34487.html

Dear Marcnath,

You are a star! Thank you so much for such a prompt reply. Highly appreciated!

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Tier 1 Ext Approved

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:25 am

Hello Zimba and Marcanth,

Thank you so much for all your help and guidance. This forum has helped and guided me a lot. I applied on August 14, 2017 and received the approval letter yesterday dated September 4, 2017.

Cheers

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Ext Approved

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am

hey many many congrats dear... good to hear sm good news,, as from few days we all forum members are stressing out about UKVI visits and thats the only news we r getting.. thats indeed quick .. plz share ur documents list and at end the what kind of cover letter did u write. what business do u have?
plzz share here to help others,

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 am

Rashiadnan wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:25 am

Thank you so much for all your help and guidance. This forum has helped and guided me a lot. I applied on August 14, 2017 and received the approval letter yesterday dated September 4, 2017.

Cheers
Congratulations - and I think this is now the fastest one that I have seen on this forum. Good work.

Can you clarify if you sent the additional documents you had initially listed (employment related and additional employees) or just the minimum needed.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am

marcnath wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 am
Rashiadnan wrote:

Cheers
Congratulations - and I think this is now the fastest one that I have seen on this forum. Good work.

Can you clarify if you sent the additional documents you had initially listed (employment related and additional employees) or just the minimum needed.
Thank you! Yes, I did send some additional documents. I will write down the list tonight and post it here for everyone else's guidance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:13 am

Congratulations :)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:15 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 am
hey many many congrats dear... good to hear sm good news,, as from few days we all forum members are stressing out about UKVI visits and thats the only news we r getting.. thats indeed quick .. plz share ur documents list and at end the what kind of cover letter did u write. what business do u have?
plzz share here to help others,

regards,
Hi,

Thank you. Yes, its been really stressing. I will share the list during the weekend. Cover letter was the one Marcanth gave but of course it is a template and it will be different for everyone according to your business and situation.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Congrats Mate

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Re:Tier 1 Ext Approved (Documents I submitted)

Post by Rashiadnan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Rashiadnan wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am
marcnath wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 am
Rashiadnan wrote:

Cheers

Thank you! Yes, I did send some additional documents. I will write down the list tonight and post it here for everyone else's guidance.
Here is the list of documents submitted;

Letter of investment from certified accountant
Letter of employment from acocuntant
unaudited accounts for first financial year
unaudited accounts for second financial year 2015/16
unaudited accounts for third financial year 2014/15
FPS RTI
P32
Duplicate Employees Pay slips
HMRC P60 (where applicable)
HMRC P45 (where applicable)
HMRC P46 (where applicable)
P11 deduction card (PAYE AND NIC)
Employees' passport and NI card copy
HMRC Corporation Tax Form CT600 for all three financial years along with Submission receipt
Certificate of registration for Value Added Tax (VAT)
Share Capital certificates
company’s register of members from Companies House
Statement of capital following an allotment of shares (SH01)
Companies House Current Appointment Report
Confirmation Statement (CS01)
Companies House of the company’s recent filing history page
Companies House Certificate of Incorporation of a Private Limited company
Companies House showing current officer
Companies House document showing the address of the registered office in the UK
Contracts of office premises and invoices (last six months)
Website domain invoices
Business bank statements for last one year
List of some of the corporate clients and recent business invoices
Advertisement invoice
Personal bank statement covering 90 days period
passport photographs of myself and my dependents all attached to my form
Cover letter explaining the main points which I thought needed some clarification attached to my application form

Documents for employees were submitted for the 2 employees who worked for 1 year. I also submitted the documents for the employees who are working for me now on the same jobs just to show that the jobs are being continued till date. But I mentioned this in the cover letter

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi Rashiadnan,
Congratulations. Please can you explain how you managed to get register of members from company house? How long it took? I am applying at end of this month.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Regards

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 pm

amnaali03 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:29 pm
Hi Rashiadnan,
Congratulations. Please can you explain how you managed to get register of members from company house? How long it took? I am applying at end of this month.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Regards
My accountant provided that to me. Sorry, but I don't know how he managed it. You can check with companies house