ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VHS Global Haven't Sent Me a Receipt for the Priority Service I Paid For

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RedTapeIsBad
Newly Registered
New Zealand

VHS Global Haven't Sent Me a Receipt for the Priority Service I Paid For

Post by RedTapeIsBad » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:35 am

Hey guys,

I am applying for a Tier 4 visa from New Zealand. I paid for the standard service online visa the visa4uk site. I then went to the VFS Global site and purchased the Priority Service. The money went from my bank account, however, after I confirmed my purchase, it was stuck at the payment processing page. It said "Transaction Approved...Redirecting...Hold on".

No receipt or invoice has been sent to my email. This is extremely annoying as the instructions said to send the Priority receipt with your supporting documents.

I don't know if the payment is in their system or if UK Immigration already know I paid for priority, but the only proof I have is the missing $350 NZD from my bank account.

Any advice on what to do next would be appreciated.

excal
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Re: VHS Global Haven't Sent Me a Receipt for the Priority Service I Paid For

Post by excal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi,

On the VFS Global website you should be able to find the "Quick Links" link on the upper right corner. Choose "Reprint Receipt", enter your GWF number and last name. You should then receive the receipt in your email. Happened to me before. Hope this helps.

RedTapeIsBad
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: VHS Global Haven't Sent Me a Receipt for the Priority Service I Paid For

Post by RedTapeIsBad » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 am

excal wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 pm
Hi,

On the VFS Global website you should be able to find the "Quick Links" link on the upper right corner. Choose "Reprint Receipt", enter your GWF number and last name. You should then receive the receipt in your email. Happened to me before. Hope this helps.
Wow, thank God. You are a life saver. I honestly thought I was done for(uni starts in literally two weeks). Thank you so much!