ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) APPLICATION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sir Murphy
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR (M) APPLICATION

Post by Sir Murphy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 am

I was granted Indefinite Leave To Remain on the basis of 10 years long residence in the UK last week, my spouse and two children are on Tier 4 Dependent visa which will expire in 2020. We met the financial requirement through combination of our earnings which is more than £24,800 required. Please I need advice from moderator, gurus and respected forum members on the following questions.

Q1. My spouse passport will expire in less than 2 months, can we still use this passport for FLR (M) application using premium service?

Q2. Can I use premium service for my spouse application now and apply by post for the children later?

Q3. Is this acceptable by the Home Office to combine overtime payment with monthly salary to calculate gross annual salary required when using Category A?

Thank you so much for your time.

Sir Murphy
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) APPLICATION

Post by Sir Murphy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 am

Latest update about the above post:-

FLR (M) APPLICATION SUCCESS STORY
I was granted Indefinite Leave To Remain on the basis of 10 years long residence in the UK on September 2017 and my spouse and two children attend premium service centre appointment at Sheffield on Monday 16th of October 2017 for FLR (M) application. The appointment time is 12:30 pm and documents ready for collection around 15:30 pm, the application was successful with 30 months further leave to remain on five years partner route. Thanks to all that contributed to this success story and I wish you all good luck and God bless you all.