ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jegz82
Newly Registered

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by Jegz82 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 pm

ZeeO wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:33 pm
johnkk wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 pm
I received the caseID via email just yesterday. The tracking site shows "Reference number not recognised". It's probably too early - do you know how often is this service updated?
Hi, mine is the same and I submitted mine march 24th 2017, I just spoke to someone in the home office to ask why mine case ID is not recognised, he gave an excuse that some numbers are no in the system yet depending on their application.

If I may ask, what's your application for? Mine is for settlement ILR through 10 years legal stay in the UK.
Hi, I sent my application last year Nov 14th 2016, I'm still getting same error message for over a month now!!
My application was under 5 years + 1 yr ILR
Thanks

iclbuxton
Newly Registered

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by iclbuxton » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Submitted April 12, 2017, showed decided today (Sept 4, 2017). Was decided Sept 2

Romans52
Newly Registered

Post by Romans52 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi Guys,

it seems that some people who have applied at the same time that I have or shortly after have already received a reply. I am just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me.
My application was sent on the 9/5/17
Got an acknowledgement from HO on the 19th.
Biometrics was done on the 27th of may
On line status says Awaiting Decision update 25/5/17...

Many Thanks :D

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Romans52 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm
Hi Guys,

it seems that some people who have applied at the same time that I have or shortly after have already received a reply. I am just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me.

April applicant here - still waiting :D :roll:

Romans52
Newly Registered

Post by Romans52 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 pm

mahasam wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:00 pm
Romans52 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thank you for the reply...Feel better now :-)

stnicholas
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by stnicholas » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:45 pm

April application. ..still waiting.
Call them last Friday and i ask them why people which apply later get decisions quicker than me.They said that it is nothing wrong with my application it is just more work involved when is more than one applicant.
In my case is family of 3 application.

GO61

Post by GO61 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello
I've tried every reference number on every paper received (re our neutralisation application on 22.05.17), however page says ref number not recognised :(
It only responds to my BRP number but it shows my ILR approval date back in 2016, not neutralisation...
Am I doing something wrong, or is the service not working?

Thanks!

armaankhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

enter to uk with EEA DEPENDANT INK STAMP?

Post by armaankhan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Dear sir/madam,
I want to ask you a question i am Pakistani national residence in Bulgaria my wife is Bulgarian national and we are going to Paris for holidays and and we have plane to go to London as well and i check on internet there s information that i can travel to UK if my wife is with me and we will get eea dependent ink stamp at border (A1 CODE STAMP ) please confirm me is that true .i just have schengen tourist visa and we are planning to go to london by bus and upon arrival at uk border they will stamp on my passport to let us in we have all documents marriage certificate etc and i have simple residence card of Bulgaria .
i hope to get reply from you as soon as possible
Thanks
regards
armaan

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I got an email confirmation / acknowledgement from UKVI with regards to my naturalisation application with a CASE ID number but when I try to track it on the website, it says 'Reference number not recognised'.

Not sure if anyone else has faced a similar problem? Or is it because the number might not have been properly logged yet as they are still processing it? I'm still waiting for the confirmation / biometrics letter in post, so it might have a different number? Just thought I'd ask if anyone else had a similar issue.

hellosalut
Newly Registered

Post by hellosalut » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

It does take a couple of weeks after the biometrics

Ekta_GD

Post by Ekta_GD » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 pm

mahasam wrote:
Romans52 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I've been wondering the same thing. I've seen some people who applied on the 25th of May received their letters and passports already. We applied on the 2nd of May for my 2 year old daughter's passport. Still waiting. Its a single application and pretty straightforward. The wait is becoming quite painful now. I was hoping we'd get it in 3 months but its over 4 months now and I am fed up of seeing the status of 'Awaiting decision updated on 25th May 2017

gregzzz
Newly Registered

Post by gregzzz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Ekta_GD wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 pm
I've been wondering the same thing. I've seen some people who applied on the 25th of May received their letters and passports already. We applied on the 2nd of May for my 2 year old daughter's passport. Still waiting. Its a single application and pretty straightforward. The wait is becoming quite painful now. I was hoping we'd get it in 3 months but its over 4 months now and I am fed up of seeing the status of 'Awaiting decision updated on 25th May 2017
Yep, 4 months wait and from what it looks like (late April applicants still getting their decision), I wouldn't be surprised if it will be at least another month.

I remember reading that UKVI recruited more Civil Servants that were due to start around July, maybe they will soon be able to work through the backlog of applications :?

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 pm

I can see that May applicants getting their results as well..So even I am hoping for my decision this week..Applied on 15th May..
UKVI works in strange ways(not to mention sending the letter by 2nd class post -takes 10 days!!!, after paying 1200 GBP).
But generally, I can see May applicants getting their result this week..Dont forget that last weeks were school holidays, so some case workers might be off

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 pm

stnicholas wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:45 pm
April application. ..still waiting.
Call them last Friday and i ask them why people which apply later get decisions quicker than me.They said that it is nothing wrong with my application it is just more work involved when is more than one applicant.
In my case is family of 3 application.
Hi,

May I have the number you have called to? I have applied just for my self 5 months ago.

slo12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by slo12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:24 pm

ashishashah wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 pm
I can see that May applicants getting their results as well..So even I am hoping for my decision this week..Applied on 15th May..
UKVI works in strange ways(not to mention sending the letter by 2nd class post -takes 10 days!!!, after paying 1200 GBP).
But generally, I can see May applicants getting their result this week..Dont forget that last weeks were school holidays, so some case workers might be off
I also applied on 15th May and Biometric 30th May and online status 25May

maxflip50

Post by maxflip50 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 pm

does this service show AN1 applications ?

EEA National
Bulgaria

Post by EEA National » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:00 pm

maxflip50 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:37 pm
does this service show AN1 applications ?
Hello

Yes it does all sorts of visas and immigration applications

pumpkinlu

Post by pumpkinlu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm

mahasam wrote:
Romans52 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Another April applicant here, still waiting... Sent an email to HO a few days ago, no response yet. I thought this would be done by end of July, then end of August, now seriously hoping for at least end of September as I am moving at the end of the month...

funkeq
Newly Registered

Post by funkeq » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi guys
Applied for naturalization on 18th of April 2017.
Decided on 22nd of August on online tracker.
Is more than 10 working days, am still yet to receive any letter from HO. I called HO and they collected my details, I was told I will get a response within 5 working days, few hours later l receive an email stating no record showing that my application has been DECIDED.
Please anyone facing the same problem.

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:04 pm

funkeq wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:51 pm
Hi guys
Applied for naturalization on 18th of April 2017.
Decided on 22nd of August on online tracker.
Is more than 10 working days, am still yet to receive any letter from HO. I called HO and they collected my details, I was told I will get a response within 5 working days, few hours later l receive an email stating no record showing that my application has been DECIDED.
Please anyone facing the same problem.
Hi,

Check my post in General Discussion. There is an email and a template to send to HO. I got my reply that way.

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 pm

pumpkinlu wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm
mahasam wrote:
Romans52 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Another April applicant here, still waiting... Sent an email to HO a few days ago, no response yet. I thought this would be done by end of July, then end of August, now seriously hoping for at least end of September as I am moving at the end of the month...
Same boat, 20th april like you.. still awaiting decision 25/05.. Wondering if they need to carry out checks with the other goverments and maybe some countries are slower than others.. pumpkin I see you're EEA too, where are you from? I'm Italian

shaftri
Newly Registered

Post by shaftri » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 am

Eligibility criteria: (10yr + 1yr ILR)
Nationality: Non-EU
Method of application: NCS (Edinburgh) 09/05/2017
Date of receipt by UKBA: 10/05/2017
Date of debit of fees: 22/05/2017
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: (Email) 22/05/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 03.06.2017 (dated 31.05.2017)
Biometrics done: 05.06.2017
Date of approval:
Date of ceremony:
Date applied for passports:
Date passports received:

While I was tracking my application on several occasion, my status appeared as ‘’waiting decision, updated 25th may 2017. However, for about three weeks I am unable to track my application, as when I try to enter my Case ID the message appears as ‘’Reference number not recognized’’.
I am bit concern.Does anybody have the same problem?

pumpkinlu

Post by pumpkinlu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am

aura85 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 pm
pumpkinlu wrote:
mahasam wrote:
Romans52 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Same boat, 20th april like you.. still awaiting decision 25/05.. Wondering if they need to carry out checks with the other goverments and maybe some countries are slower than others.. pumpkin I see you're EEA too, where are you from? I'm Italian
My application is now showing "decided" since yesterday afternoon, updated on 8 September 2017. I received a response from the HO on Thursday afternoon they were looking into it, so I would recommend chasing it up as it seems to me (based on mine and also other people's experience) that all the checks are done and it is just a matter of someone looking at them and deciding the case and sending an email means they will probably dig out the file and ask someone to deal with it so that you stop bothering them. Worth a try!

So in summary, applied 20 April 2017, decided on 8 September 2017 although the status only changed online on 11 September 2017. Hope this helps someone and fingers crossed I get everything sorted before the move!

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 am

pumpkinlu wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am
aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:
mahasam wrote:

My application is now showing "decided" since yesterday afternoon, updated on 8 September 2017. I received a response from the HO on Thursday afternoon they were looking into it, so I would recommend chasing it up as it seems to me (based on mine and also other people's experience) that all the checks are done and it is just a matter of someone looking at them and deciding the case and sending an email means they will probably dig out the file and ask someone to deal with it so that you stop bothering them. Worth a try!

So in summary, applied 20 April 2017, decided on 8 September 2017 although the status only changed online on 11 September 2017. Hope this helps someone and fingers crossed I get everything sorted before the move!
I sent two :( one to nationalityenquiries and one to citizenship.support following the template that was posted here somewhere.. but nothing :|

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am

aura85 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 am
pumpkinlu wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am
aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:

I sent two :( one to nationalityenquiries and one to citizenship.support following the template that was posted here somewhere.. but nothing :|
Hi,

I am sure you will get your reply soonish. I've sent a follow up on Sunday evening thanking for the swift reply and asking if I will get a hard copy confirmation of the decision (in addition to ceremony invite). I was told that I will receive ceremony invitation, no word about a confirmation of the decision - "I can confirm you will receive a hard copy invitation to book your citizenship ceremony in the post shortly.".