ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for my Wife

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mnvinod
Newly Registered

ILR for my Wife

Post by mnvinod » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:38 pm

I am due to apply for my ILR in May 2008 but due to medical reasons my wife (who is on HSMP depedent Visa) is required to travel abroad.

I will be changing my visa status from HSMP to ILR. Will she be able to changes the status from Dependent HSMP to Dependent ILR while abroad (by contacting a local British Embassy) ?

Dont want to be in a situation where my wife cannot travel back to the UK since she was abroad when I changed my visa status.

Any clarity will help me make more concrete plan.

Thanks,
-Vinod

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:49 pm

Duplicate post
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.