ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(URGENT)ExtensionONHOLD.HomeOffice asked questionsTOemployer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomdavis

Re: (URGENT)ExtensionONHOLD.HomeOffice asked questionsTOempl

Post by tomdavis » Sun May 14, 2017 7:55 am

Hi all

Any updates ?

Thanks

Bellnbe123
Newly Registered

Post by Bellnbe123 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello All,

Does any one got replay or go sucessfull in obtaining visa after long stay ...

Please update your expeiance.

Many thanks

Anna_22
Newly Registered

Post by Anna_22 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Dear All,

A good news from my friend,, who has the same circumstance as mine Tier 2 gen extension on hold on 31st March,2017 , employer further documentations needed,,infact same set of documents asked as mine,,and guess what. His documents got received in HO on 8th April and he got his BRP card and passport and supporting documents back to him on 14th April by post. And I'm still waiting :roll:

Hope this helps us gain patience and believe that some applications do get processed fast.

Bellnbe123
Newly Registered

Post by Bellnbe123 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi Anna_22,

Thanks for your update. Thats really sounds good.

I wish very best for your applicaton too.

Can you just clarify me a quick doubt I had., please

Either you or your frined, During the span, while you waiting for approval of your application from HO.

Did you still working under your previous employer or you already served noticed period for your previous employer and just waiting...!!!

Why I am asking this was, as we need to state in application that last working day with our existing employer, just like in such case it taking 2-3 months for application result ..how can we manage this time ..

How should our pay roll be managed..

please can some one through lite on this area please... :(

Ankita_G
Newly Registered

Post by Ankita_G » Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I am waiting on my tier 2 general visa from past 2 months. In my case, the UK-BA took telephonic interview with applicant(me) and not with employer last week. But after that no update. I am very much tensed with the overall process. Can any one please suggest me:

1) is it normal to take telephonic interview with applicant?

2) What can be there next step? How long they might take as its almost 2 month?

3) What can be the possible result of visa application in this scenario?

Any suggestions will be helpful. Please if any one has faced similar thing please reply. Thank you very much in advance. Have a nice day.

silverocks
Bangladesh

Post by silverocks » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi All

Any good news or bad news or any movements of the rocks??

Anna_22
Newly Registered

Post by Anna_22 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

Bellnbe123 wrote:Hi Anna_22,

Thanks for your update. Thats really sounds good.

I wish very best for your applicaton too.

Can you just clarify me a quick doubt I had., please

Either you or your frined, During the span, while you waiting for approval of your application from HO.

Did you still working under your previous employer or you already served noticed period for your previous employer and just waiting...!!!

Why I am asking this was, as we need to state in application that last working day with our existing employer, just like in such case it taking 2-3 months for application result ..how can we manage this time ..

How should our pay roll be managed..

please can some one through lite on this area please... :(
Yes we both we working and you are legally allowed to work under the previous visa rules , until the decision is made, you are under the same conditions as ur current visa in which you have applied for extension or change. New Visa, New Rule. No need to give Notice to your present employer until your new visa comes through (i.e for change of sponsor). The end date I guess is a tentative date , like ur start date with new employer is and is subject to change as per ur visa approval date. Also you are not allowed to work for new employer (for change of sponsor case) until your new visa comes, but can continue to work for ur previous employer way beyond your present visa ends unless ur application decision is not made. Then the decision will superseded. But till then you are a legal employee of ur previous employee eligible to work n stay legally in UK.

Anna_22
Newly Registered

Post by Anna_22 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 am

Hi ALL,

Good News, we got our visa back and approved on 1st week of Jun ,2017,after 2 months of wait, first the passports returned with the approval letter in a big brown Envelope with HO logo and then the BRP followed the next day in separate envelop for each applicant. Not sure why, but my dependents BRP arrived before mine. :roll:

I hope you all get urs approved soon. But my overall experience is, you can check with your employer and they can see the status literally on a daily basis in there Employer Management System EMS system, where ur approval is reflected next to ur COS numbers. They can't influence the decision ,but gives a little hope :oops: . Also, employer can ask there solicitor to contact UKBA to check on the status of the application, as the letter is addressed to the case worker directly, it gains there attention. It took almost 1 month after employer's solicitor sending letter to them, so may be not much help,but surely,, it might move ur file little early. Apart from that have patience, it's just getting late.

My suggestion , never go for PREMIUM , these genuine vacancy checks are only done for premium, n if we have to wait for 2 -3 months and more,, why pay extra money. They are doing it more often now is what i hear from many people.

All the Best
Regards
Anna

tomdavis

Post by tomdavis » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello all

Any updates about extension approval?

Thanks

Narsingh446
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: (URGENT)ExtensionONHOLD.HomeOffice asked questionsTOemployer

Post by Narsingh446 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

HI

I have applied at premium Service center on 16-08-2017 for Tier 2 (change of employment) and they have held my application and after two days asked for Detailed job description and Company Org Chart from my employer which was sent same day by my new employer . but i have not received any response yet its almost 4 weeks . can any one help me regarding this, any one had similar experience please share with me .

Thanks

Mr Singh

Anamik

Post by Anamik » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi I am in the same boat,

Employer Licence revoked: 18/9/17
Applied for Tier2 G Change of Sponsor (new employer)(Premium Service): 1/11/17
Document only asked to Submit : Passports, Biometric Card, Application form, 2 Photoes
Waiting Time: 2.5 hour
At the end given letter mentioning that my application is valid but need some information from new sponsor.
Case Handler emailed to New sponsor : 1/11/17

Please share your experiences, dates as this will help other members of the team who are facing similar situations.
Admin, Gurus please guide and provide any relevant information

Thanks,
Anamik

umairnaveed
Newly Registered

Post by umairnaveed » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:46 pm

GMO wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:02 pm
jackgalet wrote:It's already over a month of submitting the docs and replying email.
Ya i understand dear. Its stressful and frustrating ..We have no choice. Same here its been over a month i have submitted the docs. Hope all will be wwell at the end.
i have applied 29/05/2016 but still i am waiting for decision. nothing asked from my employer and from me. just waiting waiting and waiting....

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Its been a long! Contact with your local MP y email/post and ask him to help.