ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sydvir

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Sydvir » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:10 am

Ace87 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:31 am
Sydvir wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:41 pm
Hi ak80
Is it In Active or inactive??

Hi
If you don't mind me asking what site did you check if your complete or in complete? I would like to check my mine. Am on my 18weeks now. Apply May.15
Hi
Its visa4uk site, which we have completed our online application.

ozzyc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by ozzyc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 am

aysun90 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 pm
ozzyc wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:03 pm
Hi there,
Is there anyone whose application has been escalated and got the decision within 15 working days?
i havent heard any, whats your story? mine been escalated and nearly 15 days since but nothing yet.
I've seen on another forum that a guy's case has been escalated on Aug 24th and the decision been made on Sep 12th. My case has been escalated on Sep 7th (on 32th BD), so I was hoping to get the outcome till Sep 20th regarding to that post. Just hope tho :)

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am

ozzyc wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 am
aysun90 wrote:
ozzyc wrote:
Hi there,
Is there anyone whose application has been escalated and got the decision within 15 working days?
i havent heard any, whats your story? mine been escalated and nearly 15 days since but nothing yet.
I've seen on another forum that a guy's case has been escalated on Aug 24th and the decision been made on Sep 12th. My case has been escalated on Sep 7th (on 32th BD), so I was hoping to get the outcome till Sep 20th regarding to that post. Just hope tho :)

my case was escalated on aug 23rd but still no news until today. dont know how does the escalated work.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:13 am

denghao3 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am
ozzyc wrote:
aysun90 wrote:
ozzyc wrote:
Hi there,

my case was escalated on aug 23rd but still no news until today. dont know how does the escalated work.
If it has been escalated things are moving foward, but 15 days was only for him, every case is different. But that gives us some hope. Will update you what happens with ours

Hal6
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hal6 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am

Today completes 135 working days ie 27 weeks and still no news on my visa.
Is it true that back log for everyone will be cleared by Sept 2017?
[/quote]

You are the second person to say this. Where did you hear/see/read this from? Another Person also said that a lot of decisions will be made by the end of September, I can't find his/her post now.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm

M2sam wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:08 pm
Very peculiar, the reasons for such a delay after reading lots of postsare
- 2nd Marriage
-Children
-2 Jobs
-Messed up Paperwork
-Applying 2nd time
Hi Sam - Good Spot. mainly they scrutinise if we have second or more than that no. of marriages.
Even applying 2nd time or previous any UK visa rejections will further make complex.
Not submitting origianals like IT tax return (p60 form) , orginal payslips , banks stmts , sharing accommodation, will also delay.

Ideally now a days it is very crystal clear they (HO/UKVI) hate settlement visa applications but same time they want money. so they will do whatever they can do (reject). They will make frustrate by keep waiting or some other tricks, such a way you will break the boiling point and with draw your application. I hope we will not fall in the trap. :twisted:

I am waiting since mid of last Dec. There are people like Sunni who is waiting from Nov16.
Can someone get start and writing to the immigration minister seriously.
Seriously guys else I assure you will not get your visa approvals till an year.

MrClientServer
Mood:
India

Post by MrClientServer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Hal6 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am
You are the second person to say this. Where did you hear/see/read this from? Another Person also said that a lot of decisions will be made by the end of September, I can't find his/her post now.
Hi Ha16,
Where did you got the news that HO will clear onhold or backlogs by end of Sept. I believe these deadline all are just speculation. HO never release any deadlines though they are capable so. Its just HO system failed to deliver and I believe they will take much and more time. Road looks no good.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm

MrClientServer wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm
M2sam wrote:
- 2nd Marriage
-Children
-2 Jobs
-Messed up Paperwork
-Applying 2nd time
Hi Sam - Good Spot. mainly they scrutinise if we have second or more than that no. of marriages.
Even applying 2nd time or previous any UK visa rejections will further make complex.
Not submitting origianals like IT tax return (p60 form) , orginal payslips , banks stmts , sharing accommodation, will also delay.

Ideally now a days it is very crystal clear they (HO/UKVI) hate settlement visa applications but same time they want money. so they will do whatever they can do (reject). They will make frustrate by keep waiting or some other tricks, such a way you will break the boiling point and with draw your application. I hope we will not fall in the trap. :twisted:

I am waiting since mid of last Dec. There are people like Sunni who is waiting from Nov16.
People have been waiting a lot more than Sunni actually more than 1 year. Majority of people don't share their stories on forums, reasons being is they either don't have a willingness to share or let alone aware that there are forums and some are simply illiterate. When my wife gave her IELTS she witnessed some dumb people who don't what day it is.

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi all
Can anyone please tell that is the tracker working or no ... as in my case it always says " not recognized "

blueorchids007
Nigeria

Post by blueorchids007 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Timeline:
Application date: 17th May 2017
Bio-metrics Submission: 5th June 2017
Supporting Documents to Sheffield:6th June 2017
Email Notification from TLS(Application Received by UK Visas & Immigration): 6th June 2017
Email Notification from VisaInfo Sheffield(Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK): 27th June and 5th July 2017 (Same Email)
Supporting Documents returned: 1st September 2017
TLS Site
Application Submitted: Success
Transferred for Decision: Success
Received by UKVI: Success
Decision Made: N/A
Ready for Collection: N/A
Passport Returned: N/A

No communication from Sheffield since 5th July. Nothing about pause, or complicated stuff. (We meet all requirements and went through an immigration solicitor to cover our bases).Wife has called twice now and given the same runaround of escalation, bla bla bla, after wasting at least £50 on the phone. Just frustrated right now as its a big strain on us emotionally, financially and mentally. Will get solicitor to write them next week if no update by the end of the week, and wifey will also consider getting her MP involved.

abhachandel
Newly Registered

Post by abhachandel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 pm

M2sam wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm
MrClientServer wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm
M2sam wrote:
- 2nd Marriage
-Children
-2 Jobs
-Messed up Paperwork
-Applying 2nd time

People have been waiting a lot more than Sunni actually more than 1 year. Majority of people don't share their stories on forums, reasons being is they either don't have a willingness to share or let alone aware that there are forums and some are simply illiterate. When my wife gave her IELTS she witnessed some dumb people who don't what day it is.
i am not sure how much it will help on forums, i shared the entire story to bbc on mail but no response , can any one who is in uk contact some news paper to do a cover story. my idea is that this kind of information should be authentic. Not sure how many people are like that any petition or a combined appeal may be helps. My idea is to share this more on gov site or twitter. People usually wont go to forums when they apply visa , they only look here when they also face the same issue.

Hal6
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hal6 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:58 pm

MrClientServer wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm
Hal6 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am
Hi Ha16,
Where did you got the news that HO will clear onhold or backlogs by end of Sept. I believe these deadline all are just speculation. HO never release any deadlines though they are capable so. Its just HO system failed to deliver and I believe they will take much and more time. Road looks no good.
Hi,
I, personally haven't heard this. On this thread I saw 2 different posts that said this and I was just wondering where they had got that information, whether it was from the government body or just speculation as you say. I must admit though, it does give me a bit of hope! :)

Emm
Newly Registered

Post by Emm » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi Guys my little advice is to be Patience,how long it takes HO to make a decision does not mean anything,my hubby submitted his application on 15th may,online tracker said DECIDED on the 7th of August ,exactly 58working days,received decision made email on the 15th of August ,no on hold email,no case not straightforward email,no request for additional documents but when he collected his passport there was NO VISA,NO REFUSAL LETTER,NO STAMP .So early decision does not mean anything,it's been 4 weeks and we still don't know what the decision is ,our life is on hold now ,escalated two times ,no reply.Our only hope now is the MP's office .At least even if it's a refusal,we need the refusal letter to know what to do next .So please be patience,its better to wait and get a good decision than to be left in the wilderness,not knowing which way to go .VERY FRUSTRATING.

samkahn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by samkahn » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:32 pm

denghao3 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am
ozzyc wrote:
aysun90 wrote:
ozzyc wrote:
Hi there,

Our case was escalated on the 7th of August, we were told to wait 15 days. Had nothing in the 15 days, on the 20th day recieved an email, stating it is a very busy time of the year and it is taking longer to process applications. And that we will be contacted as soon as a decision has been made.

aysun90
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by aysun90 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:55 pm

i've just made my complaint. they might take this into account you never know.

LilyY
Newly Registered

Post by LilyY » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 pm

aysun90 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:55 pm
Hi Aysun90,

How and where did you make this complaint? I'd like to know for if I ever have to go down that road.

Thanks!

aysun90
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by aysun90 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:56 pm

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... aints.html

i dont know if you can see the link but just type in home office complaint or ukvi complaint. i think we should complain regardless, its not fair to wait this long
LilyY wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 pm
aysun90 wrote:
Hi Aysun90,

How and where did you make this complaint? I'd like to know for if I ever have to go down that road.

Thanks!

Andi4
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Andi4 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:14 pm

GeronimoBajramCurri wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Hi,

I have definitely met the financial requirement as the income declared is £50K+. My concern is the Entry Clearance officer does seem to have an issue with the documentation as per the below paragraph:

'The Entry clearance officer assessing your application reviewed the documentation submitted by you against the documents requested and those specified in the guidance relating to your application and determined that you had not submitted sufficient documentation to verify that you have met the financial threshold element of Appendix FM.'

However at the Visa application centre we did provide the following as evidence of my self-employment:
- HMRC confirmation of sponsor’s Unique Taxpayer Reference number in several documents including letter dated 5th April 2017 from HMRC;
- Confirmation of the sponsor’s tax payable, paid and unpaid for last complete tax year;
- Sponsor’s Tax Return for last complete tax year;
- Sponsor’s SA302 enclosed under cover of letter dated 1st September 2016 from HMRC;
- Sponsor’s bank statements and;
- Sponsor’s accounts approved by accountant for last full financial year.

At this point in time there is just under 8 weeks (03/10/17) until we have reached the 120 days. Until then we cannot issue a PAP. In the meantime I will also await a response from the MP.
Did you provide evidence of ongoing self employment? I don't know what else is missing from a self employed side of things..

ozzyc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by ozzyc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 pm

aysun90 wrote:
what was it about? can u copy here?

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am

Earlier we use to hear that in September we all will hear news about our applications as they are working on faster on the contrary I don't hear anyone saying " decided " since long now ... all we read is waiting and more waiting !!

ozzyc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by ozzyc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Geet1328 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am
Earlier we use to hear that in September we all will hear news about our applications as they are working on faster on the contrary I don't hear anyone saying " decided " since long now ... all we read is waiting and more waiting !!
I guess it's just a worthless rumour that they will clean the mess within Sep. They would officially announce it somewhere otherwise.

Geet1328
India

Post by Geet1328 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:47 am

ozzyc wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am
Geet1328 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am
I guess it's just a worthless rumour that they will clean the mess within Sep. They would officially announce it somewhere otherwise.
Yeah you are right !! Have never come across such a useless mismanaged organization in my life

eternale
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by eternale » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 am

I am still waiting since 8th of may. And haven't receieved any emails or anything. Havent received not starightforward email too. My case is strong so i really feel lost. also someone applied a month after me from the same place ive applied without priority got his result..
this made me happy for him but furious about my application, how is this fair?! did they forget my application? we have contacted our mp, send numerous emails and calls, and got auto replies , thats all. i dont know what else we can do at this point...

ozzyc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by ozzyc » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 am

eternale wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 am
I am still waiting since 8th of may. And haven't receieved any emails or anything. Havent received not starightforward email too. My case is strong so i really feel lost. also someone applied a month after me from the same place ive applied without priority got his result..
this made me happy for him but furious about my application, how is this fair?! did they forget my application? we have contacted our mp, send numerous emails and calls, and got auto replies , thats all. i dont know what else we can do at this point...
hi eternale :) in another forum, someone from Turkey has posted an information as below. Maybe you should call UKVI and ask for the outcome once again? They might forget to inform you about the decision?

i collected my passport this morning and it's approved!!! still can't believe it. i hope all of you waiting get yours very soon, it was an unbelievable 3 months

Country applying from:: Turkey
Online application: 17 June 2017 - Priority
Biometrics and scanning of documents at VFS: 20 June 2017
Email acknowledging online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre and that application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer: 23 June 2017
No decision made email, no further documents requested, no nothing - i learnt the decision is made by calling them on 59th day - 12th September 2017, no update on TLS either
Only received an email from British Consulate this morning saying my passport is ready for collection

paulakh
Newly Registered

Post by paulakh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:42 am

my wife's Bio metric done at Chandigarh on 9th march, Recieved case not straight forward email on 3rd June . and awaiting decision since 4th June rang many times ,Status still in awaiting decision. it is been 27 weeks .no progress , my local mp emailed ho and got reply last week to be patient ,we still processing your application ,sorry your application not straight forward , and we cant meet the time scale .I have made complaint to home office yesterday so wait for there reply . My solicitor is useless. I started to think he might messed paperwork up . This is so depressing when you have to wait for no reason been given .can' see any body got visa yet with case not straight forward.