ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsor letter advice needed please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azzik
Newly Registered

sponsor letter advice needed please help

Post by azzik » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:17 am

Hi I have wrote a sponsor letter to sponsor my grandma for indefinate stay in th UK she is 83 years old. Can anone please spare 5 mins to read it and see if it sounds ok or have I wrote something that my create problems or give home office a reason for rejection. I did approach a few qualified people but they want me to pay £500 which I cannot afford to pay since the application is already costing me £750. Is there anyone proffessional that can spare 5 mins to review my letter. I can email it if you provide email address.
Thanks you for your help in advance.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: sponsor letter advice needed please help

Post by Wanderer » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:36 am

azzik wrote:Hi I have wrote a sponsor letter to sponsor my grandma for indefinate stay in th UK she is 83 years old. Can anone please spare 5 mins to read it and see if it sounds ok or have I wrote something that my create problems or give home office a reason for rejection. I did approach a few qualified people but they want me to pay £500 which I cannot afford to pay since the application is already costing me £750. Is there anyone proffessional that can spare 5 mins to review my letter. I can email it if you provide email address.
Thanks you for your help in advance.
What are you applying for that costs 750?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

azzik
Newly Registered

Post by azzik » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 am

indefinate leave to remain in the UK for a dependant or grandparents (Forms SET F)
The home office fee is £750 for the application.
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... ent/set(f)