ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Long residency.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jewelbritain
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Regarding Long residency.

Post by jewelbritain » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Dear All.

I am very new this forum.

I came in UK year 2008 as a student. Till 2013 i was a student.
Year 2013 i got married to a British citizen.
Year 2013 applied for a Spouse visa FLR(M) visa with fulfilled all the requirements which was refused for Toeic Test.

Got In country appeal right. They serve me section 10. IS151A and IS151B.
Won accordingly First Tier, Upper tribunal. Home Office also seek permission for Court of Appeal which was again refused by tribunal. After long battle they issued my visa for 2 and half years.

I also got SAR bundle from Home office where case worker made the note application types Changed to FLR M to Human rights! I also made correspondence with Home Office why they given me Human Rights visa which is 10 years route partner visa. But no satisfactory answer from Home Office.

I have few questions in my mind to ask you guys if you could help me please?

1. My continuation of 10 years long residency broken or not?
2. Section 10. IS151A and IS151B curtailed my visa visa or not?

I already passed the LIUK and did my Graduation and Masters from UK.

Thanks a lot.

jewelbritain
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Regarding Long residency.

Post by jewelbritain » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Is anyone( Gurus, Moderators give any opinion or suggestions regarding my last post please?
Thank you.