ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

90 days Funds maintenance for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shan6677
Newly Registered

90 days Funds maintenance for Spouse Visa

Post by shan6677 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi all,

I will be applying for UK spouse visa shorty(I am the Sponsor), I did not maintain any funds in my account for 90 days or any duration for visa purpose(Mostly account is in Overdraft but i get my monthly salary credited to this account and i meet the Earnings required criteria)..
so my question is do i have to maintain any funds to support the application or is it not required.(if have to maintain any funds i will have to wait another 3 months for applying.)
Can some one Please guide me regarding this issue.

Best Regards,
Shan.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 90 days Funds maintenance for Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:06 pm

What is your UK Immigration status?

For a UK spouse settlement visa, there is no 90 maintenance fund requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shan6677
Newly Registered

Post by shan6677 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:21 pm

CR001 wrote:What is your UK Immigration status?

For a UK spouse settlement visa, there is no 90 maintenance fund requirement.

I have ILR Status. So i can apply for Spouse visa without any Funds maintenance to support application..??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 pm

There is no maintenance fund requirement.

You have to provide evidence that you meet the minimum annual salary requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shan6677
Newly Registered

Post by shan6677 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:43 pm

CR001 wrote:There is no maintenance fund requirement.

You have to provide evidence that you meet the minimum annual salary requirement.
Thanks !!

shan6677
Newly Registered

working 2 jobs. 1 Job meets the financial requirement.

Post by shan6677 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:31 am

Hi all,

I have been working in 2 jobs for more then 6 months. First job is full time(Yearly fixed salary of 27000) and second job is part time job(Monthly fixed salary for Number of Hours(£664)).
As i meet the Financial criteria from my first job salary, Do i have to specify details of just first job in Spouse visa application or I have to specifying details about both jobs in visa application.
can anyone help me regarding this please.
thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: working 2 jobs. 1 Job meets the financial requirement.

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:45 pm

shan6677 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:31 am
Hi all,

I have been working in 2 jobs for more then 6 months. First job is full time(Yearly fixed salary of 27000) and second job is part time job(Monthly fixed salary for Number of Hours(£664)).
As i meet the Financial criteria from my first job salary, Do i have to specify details of just first job in Spouse visa application or I have to specifying details about both jobs in visa application.
can anyone help me regarding this please.
thanks.
To keep the things straight and less paper involve then prefer to use only main job which meet the requirement. It will also be wise to indicate to caseworker as how you meeting the requirement in covering letter/additional info section at form so that they don't mistakenly considers the wages figures of 2nd job showing on bank statement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shan6677
Newly Registered

Post by shan6677 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 pm

thanks for your response regarding my 2 jobs situation,
But i have a question regarding a not in Appendix 2 which is as below

"If your sponsor has or had more than one previous/other job, you must provide full details for each job held at Part 5. You must also submit the specified evidence for each job detailed with your application." in page 7 after Question 3.20.

So now, do i have to send details of second job though i don't require it to meet the financial requirement??

shan6677
Newly Registered

Post by shan6677 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:15 pm

can anyone help please.. :)

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: working 2 jobs. 1 Job meets the financial requirement.

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:25 pm

shan6677 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 pm
thanks for your response regarding my 2 jobs situation,
But i have a question regarding a not in Appendix 2 which is as below

"If your sponsor has or had more than one previous/other job, you must provide full details for each job held at Part 5. You must also submit the specified evidence for each job detailed with your application." in page 7 after Question 3.20.

So now, do i have to send details of second job though i don't require it to meet the financial requirement??
It wouldn't do any harm in sending evidence for the second job, unless you have not declared that job officially and getting cash in hand without registering it to HMRC.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.