ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raj86
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Raj86 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 am

Lifeisadream wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:29 am
Biometric appointment was done on April. My application is put on hold since July.

The question is I went for a job interview, I got the job offer. I'm not sure to accept the offer or will it affect my application already with the home office since April. I'm sooo onfused what to do. :(

I applied In Jan and got hold msg in march.....
and then changed my job in may..... I told
Them through calls.... that I hHe change my job but then I waited till end of the month to get first payslip of the new job..... then I collected p45, 2017 p60 one payslip bankstatment Nd sent them to ho
It's the best choice as u have to let them know
If ur earning more then 18600k
Let them know No harm

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 am

Raj86 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 am
Lifeisadream wrote:
Biometric appointment was done on April. My application is put on hold since July.

The question is I went for a job interview, I got the job offer. I'm not sure to accept the offer or will it affect my application already with the home office since April. I'm sooo onfused what to do. :(

Them through calls.... that I hHe change my job but then I waited till end of the month to get first payslip of the new job..... then I collected p45, 2017 p60 one payslip bankstatment Nd sent them to ho
Let them know No harm

HI,
i dont know ur status, my application submit in 30th march, got not straight forward 23rd june, still waiting until now. my fiance change his job in start of may, but we can't resumbit extra documents cause HO not allow. HO only accept extra documents when their require.
By the way, for my experience with talk with lots of application delay friends. HOLD because not meet finical requirement (maybe HO use different method to calculate), NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD because HO doubt your relationship or something else.
IMPORTANT, application maybe refuse even after 6 months waiting. 2 of my friends apply in February, get hold in March, then start of Sep get refuse.
Finger cross, hope everyone get the visa! I hate people use marry to cheat immigration, this is why so many doubt happen on authentic relationship guys.

Raj86
India

Post by Raj86 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 am

denghao3 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 am
Raj86 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:

Let them know No harm

HI,
i dont know ur status, my application submit in 30th march, got not straight forward 23rd june, still waiting until now. my fiance change his job in start of may, but we can't resumbit extra documents cause HO not allow. HO only accept extra documents when their require.
By the way, for my experience with talk with lots of application delay friends. HOLD because not meet finical requirement (maybe HO use different method to calculate), NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD because HO doubt your relationship or something else.
IMPORTANT, application maybe refuse even after 6 months waiting. 2 of my friends apply in February, get hold in March, then start of Sep get refuse.
Finger cross, hope everyone get the visa! I hate people use marry to cheat immigration, this is why so many doubt happen on authentic relationship guys.

When u say that don't allow any other documents after application ".... do they write back to u saying we can't accept this documents or how do you know ....
Coz everyone I have sent payslips Nd updates to them
Take sent a letter back to me with my docs saying we have attach this with ur application

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:29 am

Raj86 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 am
denghao3 wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:

Let them know No harm

HI,

When u say that don't allow any other documents after application ".... do they write back to u saying we can't accept this documents or how do you know ....
Coz everyone I have sent payslips Nd updates to them
Take sent a letter back to me with my docs saying we have attach this with ur application

yeah, it is, when my fiance change job, I called customer service told them, their say it should be fine, if their need more documents will contract me.
And for my case, we provide 1 year paylists and bank statement, all authentic documents, so it is doesnt matter he change job.
anyway, lucky is very important, if HO feel u case not striaghtforwad, although u submit extra documents, still need waiting long. this is very sad.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:27 pm

LilyY wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:17 pm
M2sam wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:09 pm
I was wondering after escalation, and you get a response telling you something like that your case has been passed on to the relavant department and someone will contact you. Any one got that response, after how long you have to wait until you hear something? I hear that it takes 15 days....my 24 weeks completed and still waiting :cry: :cry:
Hi M2sam,

Personally, I think the whole case of escalation is them buying more time without sounding inefficient. I've escalated my case twice and both times, I was told that my case was being forwarded to the relevant department but i was also told to call back if I hadn't heard anything by the end of the 15 working days. So there's really no guarantee that we will receive news in the said time unfortunately :(
This is so sad, we can only wait. I heard that contating them is only going to make things look bad, continuing emails and calls will raise eyebrows and in response they take more time. Keep quiet and just wait, that's what they want to you to do essentially. I won't be surprised if the ECO can track all our emails and calls.

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi

I have escalated my application on Wednesday and this is the response I got back from the Home Office 3 days later (Saturday). The UKVI did say it can take upto 15 days to get a response. But I received mines in 3 days.

VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk
Sat 16/09/2017 01:23

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application remains under consideration.

We have previously communicated our customer service target for settlement applications as 60 working days. Unfortunately, we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service target. We apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause.

We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible over the coming days.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Let's just hope they are working on our hold applications and we do receive a response soon 🙏🏽

Neosprin

Post by Neosprin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:01 pm

I got the same response today after a month of enquiry.
I have been waiting since 15th March

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi Neosprin

I've been waiting since 13th January

Lifeisadream
United Kingdom

Post by Lifeisadream » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Inshallah khair. When did you apply.
Mehmoods87 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm
Hi

I have escalated my application on Wednesday and this is the response I got back from the Home Office 3 days later (Saturday). The UKVI did say it can take upto 15 days to get a response. But I received mines in 3 days.

VISAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk
Sat 16/09/2017 01:23

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application remains under consideration.

We have previously communicated our customer service target for settlement applications as 60 working days. Unfortunately, we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service target. We apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause.

We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible over the coming days.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Let's just hope they are working on our hold applications and we do receive a response soon 🙏🏽

Neosprin

Post by Neosprin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:37 pm

That's sad Mehmood. I pray that we get our visa soon.

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:22 pm

denghao3 wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:

Let them know No harm

HI,
Hi dengha
Could u plz ask u r both friends what the reason of rejection because we get to know That one will be helpful for other so many we r got hold email. I applied in March 3.got hold email in may. I want to know why they refuse after 7 months objection is on their relationship or financial. Thanks hope to hear soon.

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Hi Lifeisadream

I applied on the 13th January.

Biometric's were submitted in Mirpur Pakistan.

Received a Not straightforward email and a Hold email on the 6th March.

Since then waiting.....😞

denghao3

Post by denghao3 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:41 pm

bham wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:22 pm
denghao3 wrote:
Raj86 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:

Let them know No harm

HI,
Hi dengha
Could u plz ask u r both friends what the reason of rejection because we get to know That one will be helpful for other so many we r got hold email. I applied in March 3.got hold email in may. I want to know why they refuse after 7 months objection is on their relationship or financial. Thanks hope to hear soon.

Hi,
if been hold, must be financial problem, one of my friend cause miss one month bank statement & doubt relationship ( mostly her solicitor such shit), another is finical problem cause HO give different way to calculate wage.
I have no idea for not straightforward. hope this can help.

Christ-Believer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Christ-Believer » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I got this email yesterday:

"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application remains under consideration.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

Does this mean we'll get a decision in a few days as mentioned or is this another generic email template they send?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi Christ-Believer

I also received the same email yesterday.

I'm not sure what's happening but let's just pray they do start deciding our applications soon🙏🏽

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Hi Christ-Believer

I'm not sure what's happening but let's just pray they do start deciding our applications soon🙏🏽
Hi guys
Did u received that email after you contacted them or suddenly you got the email from them?

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi Sydvir

Yes I contacted them on Wednesday to find out what was happening and they said they will escalate it.

And this is the response I got?!

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm
Hi Christ-Believer

Hi
Did u received that email once you contacted them?
Or they suddenly they sent it to you?

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 pm
Hi Sydvir

Yes I contacted them on Wednesday to find out what was happening and they said they will escalate it.

And this is the response I got?!
Ok
I guess they have started working on your application.
And have you got call from HO before asking about your job?

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi Sydvir

Yes I received a call back in Feb about my second job. The call lasted 10-15 mins

Then next month March I received a not straightforward & Hold email

I have contacted them several times.. All they said was because the application is on hold there's nothing they can do until the hold remains.

Now the hold is lifted and I contacted them recently. This is the most recent email they sent me

Looks like they have finally started looking into hold applications

Still no timescale but let's just hope we receive some news soon.

Im not going to bother contacting them now.. Will just wait for them to contact me.

Ace87
Mood:
Philippines

Post by Ace87 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:05 am

Hi all
Just post some updates.
After long 19weeks we decided to email HO for the first time. We got reply yesterday (Sunday).
It said

Dear ________
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

I know it's an generic reply but hoping to get the approve decision . :) 🙏

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 am

Ace87 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:05 am
Hi all
Just post some updates.
After long 19weeks we decided to email HO for the first time. We got reply yesterday (Sunday).
It said

Dear ________
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.
With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

I know it's an generic reply but hoping to get the approve decision . :) 🙏
Got the same, been waiting for 2 months since

paulakh
Newly Registered

Post by paulakh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:22 am

Christ-Believer wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:35 pm
Hi everyone,

I got this email yesterday:

"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application remains under consideration.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

Does this mean we'll get a decision in a few days as mentioned or is this another generic email template they send?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you
HI
we got similer email on saturday 7 pm after escalation on 1st september , i think they just changed standard template ,

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 am

I am going to meet my wife in Pak, I have not seen her for 7 months. Do you think it is ok to go if my case is still under consideration? By the way it has been over the 6 months of their standard time

blueorchids007
Nigeria

Post by blueorchids007 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:48 am

M2sam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 am
I am going to meet my wife in Pak, I have not seen her for 7 months. Do you think it is ok to go if my case is still under consideration? By the way it has been over the 6 months of their standard time
Don't think it matters. They've sent your supporting documents back, so all they need to make a decision is with them. 3 months separated from my wife presently. Missed our wedding anniversary in August, and her birthday is coming up. Nothing to do but to be patient.