ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leave to remain,flr please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

limaperu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Leave to remain,flr please help

Post by limaperu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:36 am

i came to uk as a student in 2013 ,married in 2014 and my wife gave birth to our daughter,shortly after i applied for leave to remain under the 10 year partner route as we didnt meet the income threshold,it was granted for two and a half years, i have lived with the wife three years now,but recently we seperated ,no divorce no nothing yet as it just happened 2 weeks ago,she has just taken the kid and gone back to her parents.my leave to remain expires on September 30 so in 15 days,and i dont think she is willing to support my application,she wont even talk to me,and she took all her correspondence with her.what are my options

i am 23,full time work but not a job that would qualify for a visa,daughter is 3 and another kid coming this november

JerrySteeler
Newly Registered

Re: Leave to remain,flr please help

Post by JerrySteeler » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:40 am

looks like youre going to have to use the parent route.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Leave to remain,flr please help

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:13 am

limaperu wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:36 am
i came to uk as a student in 2013 ,married in 2014 and my wife gave birth to our daughter,shortly after i applied for leave to remain under the 10 year partner route as we didnt meet the income threshold,it was granted for two and a half years, i have lived with the wife three years now,but recently we seperated ,no divorce no nothing yet as it just happened 2 weeks ago,she has just taken the kid and gone back to her parents.my leave to remain expires on September 30 so in 15 days,and i dont think she is willing to support my application,she wont even talk to me,and she took all her correspondence with her.what are my options

i am 23,full time work but not a job that would qualify for a visa,daughter is 3 and another kid coming this november
Please desist from posting the same question multiple times! Continue in your original thread.
general-uk-immigration-forum/please-hel ... l#p1536169
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.