ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aura85
Newly Registered

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by aura85 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 am

mahasam wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am
aura85 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 am
pumpkinlu wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am
aura85 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Same boat, 20th april like you.. still awaiting decision 25/05.. Wondering if they need to carry out checks with the other goverments and maybe some countries are slower than others.. pumpkin I see you're EEA too, where are you from? I'm Italian
My application is now showing "decided" since yesterday afternoon, updated on 8 September 2017. I received a response from the HO on Thursday afternoon they were looking into it, so I would recommend chasing it up as it seems to me (based on mine and also other people's experience) that all the checks are done and it is just a matter of someone looking at them and deciding the case and sending an email means they will probably dig out the file and ask someone to deal with it so that you stop bothering them. Worth a try!

So in summary, applied 20 April 2017, decided on 8 September 2017 although the status only changed online on 11 September 2017. Hope this helps someone and fingers crossed I get everything sorted before the move!
I sent two :( one to nationalityenquiries and one to citizenship.support following the template that was posted here somewhere.. but nothing :|
Hi,

I am sure you will get your reply soonish. I've sent a follow up on Sunday evening thanking for the swift reply and asking if I will get a hard copy confirmation of the decision (in addition to ceremony invite). I was told that I will receive ceremony invitation, no word about a confirmation of the decision - "I can confirm you will receive a hard copy invitation to book your citizenship ceremony in the post shortly.".
They just replied! They said they'll forward my email to the relevant team to look into the matter.. I wonder if I should get worried by the 'look into the matter' :D Probably it's just a standard way to say they're gonna check it :D
Phew.. thanks everyone for the support.. i'll keep you posted :)

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi,

Good to see that H.O starts the June Applications....

Is anyone got their decision?

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 pm

aura85 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 am
mahasam wrote:

Hi,

I am sure you will get your reply soonish. I've sent a follow up on Sunday evening thanking for the swift reply and asking if I will get a hard copy confirmation of the decision (in addition to ceremony invite). I was told that I will receive ceremony invitation, no word about a confirmation of the decision - "I can confirm you will receive a hard copy invitation to book your citizenship ceremony in the post shortly.".
They just replied! They said they'll forward my email to the relevant team to look into the matter.. I wonder if I should get worried by the 'look into the matter' :D Probably it's just a standard way to say they're gonna check it :D
Decided! It appeared an hour ago :) decision made 13/09 (they responded to my email on the 12th saying somebody was gonna look into it) woohoo!

Question: if it got rejected, would it say 'rejected' or still decided and I'll find out in the post?
I can't think of any reason why it could have been rejected but you never know.. i'm a worrier :D

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm

aura85 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 pm
aura85 wrote:
mahasam wrote:

Hi,

Decided! It appeared an hour ago :) decision made 13/09 (they responded to my email on the 12th saying somebody was gonna look into it) woohoo!

Question: if it got rejected, would it say 'rejected' or still decided and I'll find out in the post?
I can't think of any reason why it could have been rejected but you never know.. i'm a worrier :D
Hopefully, Good News will come... Best of Luck !!!

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Arshsam wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm
aura85 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 pm
aura85 wrote:
mahasam wrote:

Hi,

Hopefully, Good News will come... Best of Luck !!!
Thank you! To you too, my advice is sit back and relax (which is the opposite of what I did).. mine took 5 months :/

omararshad1990
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by omararshad1990 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:05 pm

I have submitted a Spouse Visa application for my wife who is in Pakistan.

How can I check the status of the application

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:28 pm

aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:
aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Another April applicant here, still waiting... Sent an email to HO a few days ago, no response yet. I thought this would be done by end of July, then end of August, now seriously hoping for at least end of September as I am moving at the end of the month...
Same boat, 20th april like you.. still awaiting decision 25/05.. Wondering if they need to carry out checks with the other goverments and maybe some countries are slower than others.. pumpkin I see you're EEA too, where are you from? I'm Italian
My application is now showing "decided" since yesterday afternoon, updated on 8 September 2017. I received a response from the HO on Thursday afternoon they were looking into it, so I would recommend chasing it up as it seems to me (based on mine and also other people's experience) that all the checks are done and it is just a matter of someone looking at them and deciding the case and sending an email means they will probably dig out the file and ask someone to deal with it so that you stop bothering them. Worth a try!

So in summary, applied 20 April 2017, decided on 8 September 2017 although the status only changed online on 11 September 2017. Hope this helps someone and fingers crossed I get everything sorted before the move!
I sent two :( one to nationalityenquiries and one to citizenship.support following the template that was posted here somewhere.. but nothing :|
Which I'd email reply you? Citizenship support or rationality enquiries?

faizanhussain
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by faizanhussain » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Does this service work for the applicants from outside the UK? because I have tried putting my IHS and GWF number and it says not recognised... anyone, please guide me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:47 pm

faizanhussain wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm
Does this service work for the applicants from outside the UK? because I have tried putting my IHS and GWF number and it says not recognised... anyone, please guide me
This topic is only for British citizenship applications. Kindly refrain from posting questions about your Tier 5 visa delay here.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Belzy
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by Belzy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:51 pm

mahesh7337 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm
Thank you rafabeton.
I have submitted my nautralisation application on 1st March 2017 and status showing in the website as below:
Awaiting a decision
Application status updated on 25 May 2017.
But I applied on 14 of February 2017 still waiting

Belzy
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Belzy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Hey guys
I applied my application on 15 of February 2017 but I m still waiting please tell me if any body received decision on February

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:08 pm

tuk5656 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:28 pm
aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:
aura85 wrote:

I sent one to nationality enquiries, and a week later one to citizenship support.
The following week I got a response from citizenship support saying the email was gonna be forwarded to the relevant team, then 5-6 hours later I got an email from someone (a personal address) saying 'thanks for your email, your case has been assigned to a caseworker today'
The following day, I have received a response from the nationality enquiries address saying they wanted to assure me about the status, the application was not lost and they will inform me as soon as a decision is made, however they aim to do it within 6 months.
So I guess, both responded, but it seems that the citizenship advice people triggered the other response (from nationality enquiries) too..

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:55 pm

aura85 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:08 pm
tuk5656 wrote:
aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:

I sent one to nationality enquiries, and a week later one to citizenship support.
The following week I got a response from citizenship support saying the email was gonna be forwarded to the relevant team, then 5-6 hours later I got an email from someone (a personal address) saying 'thanks for your email, your case has been assigned to a caseworker today'
The following day, I have received a response from the nationality enquiries address saying they wanted to assure me about the status, the application was not lost and they will inform me as soon as a decision is made, however they aim to do it within 6 months.
So I guess, both responded, but it seems that the citizenship advice people triggered the other response (from nationality enquiries) too..
what's personal details to put it to citizenship support?

Tgunner
Newly Registered

Post by Tgunner » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi, does anyone know how soon the home office notifies the council after an application decision has been made. I am thinking of contacting my council as I'm currently on holiday and won't be able to find out the decision from the home office till I get back.

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:10 pm

tuk5656 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:55 pm
aura85 wrote:
tuk5656 wrote:
aura85 wrote:

Full Name and Surname
Address
Case ID
Mobile Number

Ekta_GD

Post by Ekta_GD » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:01 pm

pumpkinlu wrote:
aura85 wrote:
pumpkinlu wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:15 pm
mahasam wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:00 pm

April applicant here - still waiting :D :roll:
Another April applicant here, still waiting... Sent an email to HO a few days ago, no response yet. I thought this would be done by end of July, then end of August, now seriously hoping for at least end of September as I am moving at the end of the month...

Hello pumpkinlu. Can you please give me the email addresses on which you sent your chaser emails? Also is there a particular format for sending these emails?

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 pm

aura85 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:10 pm
tuk5656 wrote:
aura85 wrote:
tuk5656 wrote:

Full Name and Surname
Address
Case ID
Mobile Number
I emailed to citizen support but they no automatically respond but the nationality enquiries have. It is same to you?

k1w1
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Post by k1w1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:23 pm

shaftri wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 am
Eligibility criteria: (10yr + 1yr ILR)
Nationality: Non-EU
Method of application: NCS (Edinburgh) 09/05/2017
Date of receipt by UKBA: 10/05/2017
Date of debit of fees: 22/05/2017
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: (Email) 22/05/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 03.06.2017 (dated 31.05.2017)
Biometrics done: 05.06.2017
Date of approval:
Date of ceremony:
Date applied for passports:
Date passports received:

While I was tracking my application on several occasion, my status appeared as ‘’waiting decision, updated 25th may 2017. However, for about three weeks I am unable to track my application, as when I try to enter my Case ID the message appears as ‘’Reference number not recognized’’.
I am bit concern.Does anybody have the same problem?
I am in the same position. Email acknowledgement 18 May 2017, biometrics done etc. I also had "awaiting decision updated 25 May 2017" and now "reference number not recognised". Has anyone else experienced this or have an explanation?

aura85
Newly Registered

Post by aura85 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:34 pm

tuk5656 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:37 pm
aura85 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:10 pm
tuk5656 wrote:
aura85 wrote:

Full Name and Surname
Address
Case ID
Mobile Number
I emailed to citizen support but they no automatically respond but the nationality enquiries have. It is same to you?
yep it was the same, they responded a week or 10 days later.. a person

Fan20
Newly Registered

Post by Fan20 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:25 am

Can someone post both the email addresses plz

navinw

Post by navinw » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:48 am

Fan20 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:25 am
Can someone post both the email addresses plz
NationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

chyoma001
Newly Registered

Post by chyoma001 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Applied 14/06/2017
Online status was 'awaiting decision' 20 June 2017
my online status got updated this afternoon to Decided 17 September 2017
Hopefully its good news! Good luck to all others waiting!

navinw

Post by navinw » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:29 pm

chyoma001 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:10 pm
Applied 14/06/2017
Congrats Chyoma :-)

i am still awaiting......
Applied on 22-May-2017
awaiting decision' 2 June 2017 :-(

Arshsam
United Kingdom

Post by Arshsam » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

chyoma001 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:10 pm
Applied 14/06/2017
Congratulation... :D

Fan20
Newly Registered

Post by Fan20 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Applied on 12th may, biometric done on 25th May. Awaiting decision updated on 25th May. No update yet. Application of 3 people.