ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP approved with Mistake in docs(Experience letter date)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_typical10
Newly Registered

HSMP approved with Mistake in docs(Experience letter date)

Post by HSMP_typical10 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:14 pm

Dear Members,
My HSMP approved on 10th of March. But there was a problem on my current experience letter (joining date was wrong). It was mistake by my HR Department and I did not notice it and HO office also did not notice it.
I just realized when I get my docs back with approval. What should I do now? Should I apply for EC with same letter or should I remove the mistake and get a letter from HR with correct dates?
If any one has idea if BHC verifies and MAP the EC docs with docs send to HO for Intails HSMP?
Should I apply for EC with the same Experience letter or get new one?
I am really confused now bcoz of this ?
I am thinking to re apply for Initial HSMP with correct Experience letter :cry:

Waiting your suggestion in this regards…

PASS

Re: HSMP approved with Mistake in docs(Experience letter dat

Post by PASS » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:10 am

HSMP_typical10 wrote:Dear Members,
My HSMP approved on 10th of March. But there was a problem on my current experience letter (joining date was wrong). It was mistake by my HR Department and I did not notice it and HO office also did not notice it.
I just realized when I get my docs back with approval. 1. What should I do now? 2. Should I apply for EC with same letter or should I remove the mistake and get a letter from HR with correct dates?
3. If any one has idea if BHC verifies and MAP the EC docs with docs send to HO for Intails HSMP?
Should I apply for EC with the same Experience letter or get new one?
I am really confused now bcoz of this ?
4. I am thinking to re apply for Initial HSMP with correct Experience letter :cry:

Waiting your suggestion in this regards…
1. Be happy - as long as it is reasonable error and you have not claimed extra year/s of experience out of error, for example, 30/11/07 is misquoted as 01/11/07 but not as 30/11/04 and you claimed 3 additional years of experience.

2. Yes- if you are happy with '1' . Include note about error if you want

3. Sometime they do contact the HR number, better inform your HR contact to reconfirm.

4. Not required if it was an error and you did not exploit that to claim additional year/s of experience. If you had claimed additional years of experience using error, I suspect your new application have a remote chance of getting approved.

HSMP_typical10
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_typical10 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Thanks PASS for your kind reply,
Well let me tell you the sitution. my previous job was from Jule 2005 to October 2006 and my joining date in current company is November 2006.
but my current compnay HR mistakanly print my joining date November 2005.

So thats the problem now as if i send as it is it will be problem to verify from my previous compnay.
if i get new letter from current compnay that will not match with the docs that i already sent to HO for intail approval.

now you got the clear picture of my case. please senior members suggest me some thing.....