ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After allowed appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moka
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

After allowed appeal

Post by Moka » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm

I Harv hearing on August. The appeal was allowed on asylum and human right ground on 29th August.
I called HOme office they they don’t have any updates.
The hearing was at Taylor house London, tribnul send a copy to Manchester until officer.
I tried to find the number from them .i called the number first he said they shouldn’t have sent to Manchester because hearing was in London and he said on system is just your hearing not outcome of hearing, then he gave me another number (I think Manchester) I called he said the appeal is closed and they sent to home office and he gave me number for previous until I called earlier for more information.
Any one has information about this matter.
Tnx