ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ustahir
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Check the status of your application online - New service

Post by ustahir » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:16 am

Hi Fan20 - Can you please let me know how did you check the status online. I applied on 8th Aug and had bio-metrics done on 22-Aug. I tried checking the status with IHS number, Unique Application ID, Payment Reference Number and reference number on Bio-metric letter. Nothing working. I always get this message that reference number not recognized. Can you help me with this?
Thanks,

navinw

Post by navinw » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am

ustahir wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:16 am
Hi Fan20 - Can you please let me know how did you check the status online. I applied on 8th Aug and had bio-metrics done on 22-Aug. I tried checking the status with IHS number, Unique Application ID, Payment Reference Number and reference number on Bio-metric letter. Nothing working. I always get this message that reference number not recognized. Can you help me with this?
Thanks,
Hi,
Usually you should get an email from home office stating. Even its not like everyone gets an email/post.
So i would request you to call them and ask for the case id for your application....

The email should look like this...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case ID: XXXXXX
Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ekta_GD

Post by Ekta_GD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:39 pm

The status of my daughter's application just changed to 'Decided'. We had applied via NCS on the 2nd of May. This afternoon it changed to Decided with 'Application status updated on 18 September 2017.'

navinw

Post by navinw » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Ekta_GD wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:39 pm
The status of my daughter's application just changed to 'Decided'. We had applied via NCS on the 2nd of May. This afternoon it changed to Decided with 'Application status updated on 18 September 2017.'
Great. Congrats :-)

Mariam22
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mariam22 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi guys, I applied for naturalisation on 06/06/17 as I've seen people that applied the same date and after me getting approval I decided to send an email to see what going on. Today I got a reply stating "
Thank you for your e-mail. All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 06th June 17, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered" but below the same reply I've all seen this "

Please see enquiry below. NCID shows that the file is in MMST Queue 6.

Can you please respond to applicant.

Has anyone gotten this and what does the MMST queue 6 mean. Desperate of some answers, many thanks

gregzzz
Newly Registered

Post by gregzzz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:10 pm

MMST - Managed Migration Support Team
I would assume (with absolutely no evidence to base this on) that the queue number relates to the category of your application, with things like whether your application is EEA or ILR, married to BC etc factors in determining which queue you should be in.
Another theory would be that there are multiple stages to your application and your application is currently in the queue for the 6th stage of the application.
It is probably not an indication of your position in the queue.

Please note that vast majority of applications from May have not had their decisions yet - it is very unlikely that a majority of June applications will receive their decision within the next few weeks - anyone form June who got their decision is an outlier.

ustahir
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ustahir » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm

navinw wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am
ustahir wrote:
Thanks,
Hi,
Usually you should get an email from home office stating. Even its not like everyone gets an email/post.
So i would request you to call them and ask for the case id for your application....

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
Hi navinw - Thanks for your response. Please note I did not receive any email from HO. I have applied for tier 2 dependent - Child visa for my newly born son. How can I get this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm

ustahir wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm
navinw wrote:
ustahir wrote:
Thanks,
Hi,

Hi navinw - Thanks for your response. Please note I did not receive any email from HO. I have applied for tier 2 dependent - Child visa for my newly born son. How can I get this?
Please post your questions in the Tier 2 sub forum. This topic is ONLY for British Citizenship applications and NOT for visa questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

navinw

Post by navinw » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:37 pm

ustahir wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm
navinw wrote:
ustahir wrote:
Thanks,
Hi,

Hi ustahir
I guess, you are in a wrong thread.
Could you please raise this in Tier-2 visa forum

Mariam22
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mariam22 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:27 pm

gregzzz wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:10 pm
MMST - Managed Migration Support Team
I would assume (with absolutely no evidence to base this on) that the queue number relates to the category of your application, with things like whether your application is EEA or ILR, married to BC etc factors in determining which queue you should be in.
Another theory would be that there are multiple stages to your application and your application is currently in the queue for the 6th stage of the application.
It is probably not an indication of your position in the queue.

Please note that vast majority of applications from May have not had their decisions yet - it is very unlikely that a majority of June applications will receive their decision within the next few weeks - anyone form June who got their decision is an outlier.
Thanks you for the fast response. Appreciated

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi,

Need some help trying to check the status of my application with the Case reference number but the website says reference not recognized.

Any help much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Shujah wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 pm
Hi,

Need some help trying to check the status of my application with the Case reference number but the website says reference not recognized.

You have already asked this question in the ILR sub forum. This topic is for BRITISH CITIZENSHIP applications only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Shujah wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 pm
Hi,

You have already asked this question in the ILR sub forum. This topic is for BRITISH CITIZENSHIP applications only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

spellish123
- thin ice -

Post by spellish123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 am

Hi
I am trying to send email to home office regarding the status but the message wont gone through received bounced back email "Mail Delivery Subsystem" Delivery Status Notification (Failure) does anybody having the same issue ???

M sending on theses email address

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

My has showed decided on Jun but not receive decision letter . emailed to home office no any response . Have any idea about this?
Thanks

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 pm

If miss 90 days to attend ceremony, what will happen?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 pm

tuk5656 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 pm
If you haven't booked it and you don't attend one or book one, your certificate is sent back and you have to apply again from scratch.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:48 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 pm
tuk5656 wrote:
If you haven't booked it and you don't attend one or book one, your certificate is sent back and you have to apply again from scratch.
They made decision on Jun which update in online checking website. But I never receive decision letter from them. If the decision is approval, I still need reapply?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 am

tuk5656 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:48 pm
CR001 wrote:
tuk5656 wrote:
They made decision on Jun which update in online checking website. But I never receive decision letter from them. If the decision is approval, I still need reapply?
Have you contacted them to find out??

What date did you apply??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:04 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 am
tuk5656 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
tuk5656 wrote:

I have rang and emailed to them 20 working days ago but no any respond. I summit on end of Feb

mahasam

Post by mahasam » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:28 pm

tuk5656 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:04 pm
CR001 wrote:
tuk5656 wrote:
CR001 wrote:

I have rang and emailed to them 20 working days ago but no any respond. I summit on end of Feb
email here citizenship.support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. And I would recommend to call your council and ask them if they have your certificate, if they do then it means the ceremony letter was lost by RM. All the best

tuk5656
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tuk5656 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:00 pm

mahasam wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:28 pm
tuk5656 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:04 pm
CR001 wrote:
tuk5656 wrote:

email here citizenship.support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. And I would recommend to call your council and ask them if they have your certificate, if they do then it means the ceremony letter was lost by RM. All the best
Thanks

Mikmoo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mikmoo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years on tier 2 and 1yr ILR
Language criteria met: Masters from UK and Life in UK
Nationality: Non Eu
Method of application: JCAP
Date of application: 16/05/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of acknowledgement: 29/05/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 01/06/2017
Biometrics done: 01:06/2017
Date of approval: **Awaiting Decision **
Date of ceremony:
Date applied for passports: 16/05/2017 (JCAP)
Date passports received:

Still waiting.... don’t know why they are taking so long. My wife applied at the same time but I can’t track her application online since we have applied. Shall i contact Home office?

mandaardesai
Newly Registered

Post by mandaardesai » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi, has anyone's decision changed to Decided?

Mine was updated as "Awaiting Decision" on the 31st of July'17.

Do we have anyone here who had the same date and their status has changed to "Decided"?

Mafurebo
Newly Registered

Post by Mafurebo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 pm

I applied on 19/6/2017,mine is updated on awaiting decision since 29/6/2017. I saw some who applied in May still waiting. I am waiting as well! mandaardesai , when did you apply?