ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I Apply for RoA CoE after getting Job in the UK or not necessary for my child?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vapudi

Should I Apply for RoA CoE after getting Job in the UK or not necessary for my child?

Post by vapudi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

I am Naturalised British Citizen, living in India from last 3 years. Married in India and have a child. My plans here did not work well, planning to go back to UK and look for Job.

Before I leave for the UK, can I apply for RoA CoE for my Baby with Indian Passport? or Shall I go back, find job and then Apply for it? Please suggest me the best option.

Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Should I Apply for RoA CoE after getting Job in the UK or not necessary for my child?

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Assuming your child was born after you got British citizens, you can apply, there is no 'parent must be employed' requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vapudi

Re: Should I Apply for RoA CoE after getting Job in the UK or not necessary for my child?

Post by vapudi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:37 pm
Assuming your child was born after you got British citizens, you can apply, there is no 'parent must be employed' requirement.
Thank you very much. I will go with it. Have a good time.

vapudi

Post by vapudi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:59 pm

vapudi wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thank you very much. I will go with it. Have a good time.
hi, had to come back to have clarification on this.

While filling the RoA CoE Application Form, we need to fill Stay cost, Travel costs and Living Expenses etc. Since I (father of the applicant) don't have a job in the UK at the moment, don't the Visa Worker think its not safe/acceptable to offer visa to somebody who don't have enough funds to support himself in the UK? It may not be legal requirement to have a job but I am worried that how the Visa worker could perceive and decide this case?

vapudi

Post by vapudi » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:05 am

CR001 wrote:
hi CR001, sorry, had to come back. Would you be able to clarify my concern? Thanks.

While filling the RoA CoE Application Form, we need to fill Stay cost, Travel costs and Living Expenses etc. Since I (father of the applicant) don't have a job in the UK at the moment, don't the Visa Worker think its not safe/acceptable to offer visa to somebody who don't have enough funds to support himself in the UK? It may not be legal requirement to have a job but I am worried that how the Visa worker could perceive and decide this case?