ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA is not returning passport after visa approval

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjanjua18
Newly Registered

Regarding my wife passport

Post by anjanjua18 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

My wife has applied for FLR (FP) visa in March 2017. This application was pending but in first week of august we applied for FLR (M) on same day service which was successful. We received out biometric card after three days however still waiting for passport and rest of documents with FLR (FP) application.

I have two questions

How to contact UKBA to get back our passport

How to get refund of application and NHS surcharge

Really appreciate your kind reply

Ahmad

anjanjua18
Newly Registered

UKBA is not returning passport after visa approval

Post by anjanjua18 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:15 am

Hi Everyone,

My wife has applied for FLR (FP) visa in March 2017. This application was pending but in first week of august we applied for FLR (M) on same day service which was successful. We received out biometric card after three days however still waiting for passport.

I have written many time UKBA and called their customer services but they did not reply.

Please can you help me as we have to make very urgent travel arrangement.

Should I withdraw FLR (FP) application?

Regards,