ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 BRP delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karan14
Newly Registered

Tier 2 BRP delay

Post by karan14 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 am

Waiting for BRP cards its already 20 working days.
I approved letter they have mentioned with in 7 working days will get the BRP cards or after 10 working if you are not received then raise a request in https://www.gov.uk/brp

I have raised the and received the automatic generated you will get reply in 5 working days.

After three days received mail:

"Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.
We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received.
For further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter."

It's 20 working days no update from caseworker or BRP delivery team.

Can you suggest anyone faced this situation and advice how to contact. Any direct phone number to contact

pbndru
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 BRP delay

Post by pbndru » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:42 am

Hi Karan,

Have you got your BRP. I am in same situation. No reply from Case worker and still waiting for BRP. Its been 15 working days. I booked my flights on October 5th. Worried a lot. There is no contact number of case worker. Please advise me.

Thanks

wen3
Newly Registered

Post by wen3 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi everyone,

I am also waiting on my BRP. I applied under Tier 2 General from outside UK. Now i have relocated to the UK but the BRP has yet to arrive since 12 days ago. I submitted an online inquiry under Gov.uk BRP section. MY decision letter does not have a case worker ID (maybe because I applied from outside of UK?)
Very worried whether it will arrive, but it should right? I mean I got my visa approved and entered the UK with it, I cannot start work without my BRP according to my employer. Please advise if anyone faces a delay? Thank you.

arpitsoni
Newly Registered
India

Post by arpitsoni » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:11 pm

After how many days have you received brp