ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenuer to ILR - requirements help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muazpk
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entreprenuer to ILR - requirements help

Post by muazpk » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi all

I would soon be sending my ILR application via Tier 1 Entreprenuer 200K 5 years route.

I would like advise in regards to Para 245DF(f) and 245DF(g). Should I submit any evidence for these two points with my application? The guidance and the form do not indicate any evidence to be submitted but my past experience with UKVI worries me.

Same happened with my wife's dependant visa application. The guidance and the form do not present the full picture of the immigration rules. Her application was refused under para 319C (d) & (e) (which was later accepted in fresh application and loads of evidence documents). I really want my ILR application to be perfect in the first place.

I have copied and pasted the relevant paragraphs below for ease of reference. If evidence is to be submitted I would appreciate if you can give examples below the relevant points.

Any advice and suggestions really appreciated.

Regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Para 245DF (f) The Secretary of State must be satisfied that:
(i) the applicant has established, taken over or become a director of one or more genuine businesses in the UK, and has genuinely operated that business or businesses while he had leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant; and
(ii) the applicant has genuinely invested the money referred to in Table 6 of Appendix A into one or more businesses in the UK to be spent for the purpose of that business or businesses; and
(iii) the applicant genuinely intends to continue operating one or more businesses in the UK.

Para 245DF (g) In making the assessment in (f), the Secretary of State will assess the balance of probabilities. The Secretary of State may take into account the following factors:
(i) the evidence the applicant has submitted;
(ii) the viability and credibility of the source of the money referred to in Table 6 of Appendix A;
(iii) the credibility of the financial accounts of the business or businesses;
(iv) the credibility of the applicant’s business activity in the UK, including when he had leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant;
(v) the credibility of the job creation for which the applicant is claiming points in Table 6 of Appendix A;
(vii) if the nature of the business requires mandatory accreditation, registration and/or insurance, whether that accreditation, registration and/or insurance has been obtained; and
(viii) any other relevant information.

muazpk
Newly Registered

ILR form SET O Section 5

Post by muazpk » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi

I would soon be sending my ILR application via Tier 1 Ent 200k 5 years route. Just have a few questions for Section 5.

Below is what I have answered:
SECTION 5:
5.1 Is your home in UK: privately rented
5.2 Do you pay rent: Yes, £430 per month
5.3 Are you working in UK: Yes, £1250 per month

My questions:
1. Do i need to submit any evidence for the above answers, like: rent agreement, payslips, P60 or bank statement etc?
2. Is there any impact on the decision in regards to income level?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer to ILR - requirements help

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Please keep ALL your questions on the same application in a single topic (this one). It isn't necessary to start a new one with each question you have on the Set(O) form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 pm

SET(O) is clear on what documents you need to send. You must send evidence for your claims about your income.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

muazpk
Newly Registered

Post by muazpk » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:24 am

zimba88 wrote:SET(O) is clear on what documents you need to send. You must send evidence for your claims about your income.
dear zimba88, thanks for the reply. as per my understanding (correct me if wrong) the income evidence is for Tier 2 applicants not for Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants.

also wanted to ask whether the income I state in question 5.3 will have any effect on the decision. as there is no income criteria for Tier 1 Ent applicants but does a lower income level has adverse impact?
CR001 wrote:Please keep ALL your questions on the same application in a single topic (this one). It isn't necessary to start a new one with each question you have on the Set(O) form.
sorry i am new to this forum. your comment noted.

muazpk
Newly Registered

Post by muazpk » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 am

dear zimba88 and others,

please also advise whether i need to submit any documents for para 245DF (f) and para 245DF (g)?

thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Tier 1E does not have an income requirement. However you simply need to show you can maintain yourself reasonably in the UK. That is all.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

muazpk
Newly Registered

Post by muazpk » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:Tier 1E does not have an income requirement. However you simply need to show you can maintain yourself reasonably in the UK. That is all.
thanks for the reply. please also comment whether i need to submit any documents for para 245DF (f) and para 245DF (g)?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:41 pm

No. Extra documents might be requested if the case worker decides

muazpk
Newly Registered

Post by muazpk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:41 pm

hi zimba and other experts,

i would be posting my application by monday for ILR via Tier 1 Ent 5 years.
please see the below list of documents:

Documents about me:
1. Form
2. Photographs
3. Life in UK pass report
4. English language certificate
5. Last 3 payslips
6. Last 3 bank statements
7. Passport
8. BRP card

Documents about work:
9. Current appointment report for company

Documents for job creation:
10. Current appointment report for company
11. RTI FPS report for last 12 months (they are in an XML format)
12. Payslips for each employee
13. Passport copy of each employee
14. P46 for each employee
15. P11 for each employee

Other documents:
16. VAT registration letter
17. Employer's liability insurance certificate
18. Food Hygiene rating
19. Website screenshot, UberEats screenshot, JustEat screenshot
20. Latest transactions report from 2 big suppliers

please advise whether i am missing something or sending something unnecessary.
appreciate your help.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:08 am

Form SET(O) is clear in what documents you need to send !