ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Character Requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mir1984
Newly Registered
Wales

Good Character Requirement

Post by mir1984 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:04 am

Dear members and Gurus

i have successfully received my ilr for myself and family on tier 1 entrepreneur route but i have one more inquiry if someone can help , during my tier 1 entp extesnion of visa in 2014 it got refused due to missing documents , i applied AR still it got refused then i applied new application for extension within 14 days of refusal of AR and my application got approved and now finally my ilr got approved without any problem , but when i see the requirement of good character, will it affect my British citizenship application as i was refused in 2014 but i made my application within time frame given by home office to reapply and got approved

haimi147
Newly Registered

Re: Good Character Requirement

Post by haimi147 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:24 am

Hi, I have been in a same situation but I got my naturalization application approved recently without any problem. Looking at your case I think if you meet other requirements you will be fine.

I have had tier 1 extension application got refused. Appeal filed got refused. Decided to submitt new application(within 28 days). Application Approved. Then ILR granted. Naturalization application filed and got approved.

Hope you will be fine too. :D

mir1984
Newly Registered
Wales

Re: Good Character Requirement

Post by mir1984 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Dear Haimi147

Thanks for the reply and posting your experience it makes much easier when you someone is in ur same situation
regards