ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Translations.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jackw40
Newly Registered

Document Translations.

Post by Jackw40 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Do all documents need to be translated into English? Me and my wife currently live together in Japan and i will be leaving back to England in January to work. To prove we lived together here in Japan, i have a residence card with the address and contract for apartment ( both in Japanese ) . Would they both need to be officially translated or would my wife be able to do it? I don't see that all of the document would need to be translated. Just the name of the document and area which proves i was living there.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Document Translations.

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Any documents that you submit that are not in English will need to be officially translated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.