ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal of asylum

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maheen92
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

refusal of asylum

Post by maheen92 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Can some one Please help me. I have claimed asylum and its refused. So i have failed in first chance. Now I have submitted application to appeal to upper tribunal that if first tier tribunal made a mistake so and so. I have received acknowledgement letter on 17 July 2017 but I am still waiting for their reply. I haven't received any response till yet. I'm a lot worried that what will happen next. Because I heard their are three chances so I'm left with last chance after this. I'm on reporting. I report every 2 weeks. Please some one help me how it works. What are the chances of winning. And how long will it take to decide and send decision. I heard normally they grant asylum in second chance of appeal. Please some one explain me in detail. I m a single and I have claimed asylum on the basis of risk of return to home country. I m here for past 7 years. Please some one share their view if been to a similar story or if some one know details that how asylum process works.

Thank you everyone.