ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit online application "have you or eea national been married or ..."

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zofia
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Eea family permit online application "have you or eea national been married or ..."

Post by Zofia » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Hi,
Can anyone help with this question on eea family permit online application form, they asked have you or eea national been married, I wasn't but my eea national was when I put yes they asked directly where did you live? When you start relationship ect and they asked about me then or my partner from eea this is so confusing about who they ask and about who are this question? Please please help

aarshad01
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Eea family permit online application "have you or eea national been married or ..."

Post by aarshad01 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 am

Dear you have mixed up everything even here , cant understand what is your question and what your asking... :D

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Re: Eea family permit online application "have you or eea national been married or ..."

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am

Zofia wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:52 pm
Hi,
Can anyone help with this question on eea family permit online application form, they asked have you or eea national been married, I wasn't but my eea national was when I put yes they asked directly where did you live? When you start relationship ect and they asked about me then or my partner from eea this is so confusing about who they ask and about who are this question? Please please help
Question is you or eea National been married you need to write yes or no if you both are married. If you both are not married just write no

There is another question where they have you or eea national before married before over there you have to mention he was married before.

Zofia
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zofia » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:22 am

But if I put yes later on onlie application they asked where did you live? When did you start loving together and when did you insist live together? Are you divorced, separated.. So this question seems to be about me but I wasn't married before only my wife was. Please help help because this application is so confusing

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 am

Zofia wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:22 am
But if I put yes later on onlie application they asked where did you live? When did you start loving together and when did you insist live together? Are you divorced, separated.. So this question seems to be about me but I wasn't married before only my wife was. Please help help because this application is so confusing
It's about both of you. you need to lived together for two years and able to prove it.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....