ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmed job is enough?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Marrvid
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Confirmed job is enough?

Post by Marrvid » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm

I am starting the complicated process of returning to UK with my daughter (born outside UK/EU) and my wife who is a non EU origin.

Having no help from the British Embassy where we are living (Uruguay) except "look online" I am confused as to what we actually need to satisfy the immigration requirements.

I do have a job offer in the UK but i am unsure If i need to take up this job offer before my family can enter the UK?

Any help or advice would be very appreciated.

Marrvid

sndp
Newly Registered

Re: Confirmed job is enough?

Post by sndp » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm

You will have to provide far more specific details for anyone to advice.
Your family and Your UK residence status, how long have you been away, how was your financial situation in the last 6/12 months to name a few.
And the financial requirements are quite clearly given in the site given below. Would be a good idea to post specific questions once you have read this!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _Final.pdf

Tamandua

Post by Tamandua » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:17 am

A mere 'job offer' is not enough. The HO wants to make sure you'll take up an employment within 3 months of your arrival in the UK.

My previous application was refused because I didn't provide evidence that my spouse was going to accept the job offer. They mentioned a lack of an official document, i.e., a contract.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Alternatively quick solution can be cash savings. If you and/or partner have been possessing about £62500 from six months then can use it to meet financial threshold requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.