ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa extension normal route?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skengineer
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 Visa extension normal route?

Post by skengineer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:35 am

Hi I have made an application to extend my tier 2 general visa for me and my wife on 30 August and gave biometrics on 12 September. Actually I am looking to buy house and at the time of applying visa I didn't know that I will find house in September. My offer of house been accepted and I am bit worry about visa now. Because I want to run my Mortgage application and I think I would need visa to get the Mortgage. Now I feel I should have applied through 10 days priority service but now its already applied. On the home office status link https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus It shows "Awaiting a Decision" Any body can suggest me what I can do in the event that my visa get bit delayed because I need to get the Mortgage process started asap.
Thanks in advance :)