ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 months left for ILR and company is having UKVI/UKBA audit

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mysterio
Newly Registered

3 months left for ILR and company is having UKVI/UKBA audit

Post by Mysterio » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:47 am

Hello All,

I am currently under Tier 2 General visa and I will be completing 5 years under that category in 4 months time (So I am eligible for ILR 28 days before). My company received an email from UKBA/UKVI that they are going to be coming for an audit. I am aware that my company has everything in place but I am being a bit paranoid if in case the company's licence gets suspended/revoked, then what happens to my chance of getting an ILR ?

If the result of the audit is not given till next 4 months and if I apply for my ILR (Off-course when I am eligible) will it be held back ?

I am aware that its a negative thinking, but just want to know what are my options if the situation arises.

Thanks in advance.

Mysterio
Newly Registered

Re: 3 months left for ILR and company is having UKVI/UKBA audit

Post by Mysterio » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:21 am

Can any one help ?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 am

If its suspended, then your ilr will be put on hold.
If its revoked, u will need to find a new sponsor, change your tier 2 to them and then apply for ilr.

mushroommushroom
Newly Registered

Post by mushroommushroom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi!

Do you have any links to prove that you can apply 28 days before you complete your 5 year mark? I've seen this online but I haven't actually found any proof of this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 am

mushroommushroom wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm
Hi!

Do you have any links to prove that you can apply 28 days before you complete your 5 year mark? I've seen this online but I haven't actually found any proof of this.
Kindly refrain from tagging onto other peoples topics, it is considered rude and is unfair to the poster of this topic. Please ask your questions in your own topic.

The 28 days rules is well published in the guidance notes, forms and calculating residence document.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mushroommushroom
Newly Registered

Post by mushroommushroom » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 am
mushroommushroom wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm
Hi!

Kindly refrain from tagging onto other peoples topics, it is considered rude and is unfair to the poster of this topic. Please ask your questions in your own topic.

The 28 days rules is well published in the guidance notes, forms and calculating residence document.
Sorry about that!