ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Continuous period in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Urgent help

Post by ALWADE2016 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Dear Zimba88,

I will apply for my indefinite leave on next December based in 5 years Tier1 Entrepreneurs. My Equation is, because I entered the route before 6 April 2014 and therefore I am benefit from the Transitional Arrangements for the purposes of creating jobs for settled workers,it is my understanding that as I am falls under the transitional arrangements, each job does not have to exist for 12 consecutive months. Is this for full and part time jobs or only for full time job and part time jobs should exist for 12 months.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:35 pm

ALWADE2016 wrote:Dear Zimba88,

I will apply for my indefinite leave on next December based in 5 years Tier1 Entrepreneurs. My Equation is, because I entered the route before 6 April 2014 and therefore I am benefit from the Transitional Arrangements for the purposes of creating jobs for settled workers,it is my understanding that as I am falls under the transitional arrangements, each job does not have to exist for 12 consecutive months. Is this for full and part time jobs or only for full time job and part time jobs should exist for 12 months.
First, whether it is pre or post April 2014, there is not requirement that a job has to exist for 12 consecutive months.

And that is the case, whether it is FT or PT.

Specifically, since you entered the route pre-2014, your ILR application follows the transitional arrangements for job creation criteria - so the same as when you did your extension
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:53 pm

What is urgent about this question? Are u submitting ur ILR form tomorrow morning and confused about a specific item on the form? If u receive an answer Monday (almost everything on this forum is answered within 2 days) would that be too late for solving ur December submission. Do you think it is fair to those who -actually- have urgent issues to have another 'false urgency alarm' thread?

Do you feel 'entitled'? That everyone should drop what their doing to answer ur question, and that is why u titled it urgent?

Would a more descriptive title not help ur case more?
E.g. "Do transitional arrangements apply for employment leading ti ILR" or if u have to send forms tomorrow "Urgent: Do transitional arrangements apply for employment leading to ILR" mean the purpose of ur posting is to seek assistance so why wouldnt u help to know what the issue is. Also it is not useful to others who may search for the same issue in the future to have a useless title

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Post by ALWADE2016 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Dear Seasky,

Thank you for your reply and it's urgent matter for me, because if the part time jobs needed to exist for 12 months that means I have to hire new full time employee instead of the part time employees. Before I take over the company there was a 4 full time and 5 part time employee (6.5 full time jobs), that mean I have to hired a total of 8.5 full time jobs when I'm applying for indefinite leave .

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:43 am

ALWADE2016 wrote:Dear Seasky,

Thank you for your reply and it's urgent matter for me, because if the part time jobs needed to exist for 12 months that means I have to hire new full time employee instead of the part time employees. Before I take over the company there was a 4 full time and 5 part time employee (6.5 full time jobs), that mean I have to hired a total of 8.5 full time jobs when I'm applying for indefinite leave .
Did you use the same company/jobs for your extension ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Post by ALWADE2016 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:58 am

marcnath wrote:

marcnath wrote:

Yes I have been used the same company

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 am

ALWADE2016 wrote:
So, you must have already shown 8.5 full time jobs for your extension ? You just need to have continued that job for a total of 104 FT weeks in any combination

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Post by ALWADE2016 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:48 am

marcnath wrote:
ALWADE2016 wrote:
So, you must have already shown 8.5 full time jobs for your extension ? You just need to have continued that job for a total of 104 FT weeks in any combination
Thank you for your help, when you said any combination, can I combine two part time as one full time even not exist for 12 months.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:56 am

ALWADE2016 wrote:
marcnath wrote:
ALWADE2016 wrote:
Thank you for your help, when you said any combination, can I combine two part time as one full time even not exist for 12 months.
Yes, because the transitional arrangements apply to you.

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

ILR Continuous period in UK

Post by ALWADE2016 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello Zumba88,

Please can you help me if I am eligible to apply for ILR 5 Years Route Tier1 Entrepreneur.

My Tire 1 Ent Initial granted 23/01/2013.

Apply for accelerated route 01/3/2016.

Refuse application on 02/09/2016.

Admin review refused on 07/10/2016.

Apply for fresh application on 24/10/2016.

Approved on 20/02/2017.

Never absence 180 days in any 12 months period.

My equation is after admin review decision the section 3C is Expired and can I apply of ILR 5 Year Route at 28/12/2017, and the continuous period is spent lawfully in the uk.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Continuous period in UK

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Yes you can as long as you have created/maintained employees for at least 24 months total after your extension approval.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ALWADE2016
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Continuous period in UK

Post by ALWADE2016 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Thank you Zimba for your help and fast reply,

Yes since my visa extension, I have been created full and part time jobs because I am under transitional arrangements and will maintain employees for the 24 months total.