ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner has changed his category

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NButt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Partner has changed his category

Post by NButt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:29 am

Hi All
I really need good advice from experts.
I applied my extension in last week of February. Uptill now there is no decision from home office.
They came for an interview in first week of September in my office but my partner didnt attend that bcz he put his ten years route application on 1st September and he exused them that your interview is related to tier 1 application and i have changed my category but if you want to interview related to business im happy to come. But they said its related to your application so send us the copy of ILR acknowledgement letter and you dont need to.come.
Now yesterday they called him again. But he didnt pick up the call.than they emailed him we want to talk with you call us back. Now he turned off his phone and he is not even receiving my call. He is saying he has no more concerns with tier 1.
In this situation what i need to do??will his behaviour effect my visa as well??
He is taking part in business activities but since yesterday he is not in contact.
Kindly give your opinions what i need to do now.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Partner has changed his category

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:04 pm

If he does not have an ILR, he is still under Tier 1E rules. He must cooperate with HO as they wish to talk to him. Under 10 year rule, you must show that during Tier 1E period, you were complying with the rules too.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:22 pm

The last part that Zimba mentioned should be very relevant to him. Having just been here for 10 years is not an automatic eligibility for ILR.
It is a bit surprising - how does he even know the call is not regarding his ILR application if he does not take the call ?
In principle, his behaviour should not impact your application. HO is expected to evaluate your application on its own. It may cause HO to look at your case in more detail but as long as everything is above board, you should get your extension.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

NButt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by NButt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:41 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:22 pm
The last part that Zimba mentioned should be very relevant to him. Having just been here for 10 years is not an automatic eligibility for ILR.
It is a bit surprising - how does he even know the call is not regarding his ILR application if he does not take the call ?
In principle, his behaviour should not impact your application. HO is expected to evaluate your application on its own. It may cause HO to look at your case in more detail but as long as everything is above board, you should get your extension.
Actually the call was from same number from the same lady. Bcz she left a voicemail for him that call us back we want to talk with you and they emailed as well

NButt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by NButt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Thank you very much zimba88 and marcnath..
You people are really very very cooperative..
May God bless you for such an act of kindness.